Review DailyRewards.com Review

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
DailyRewards is a GPT website where you may earn money by completing their offers.

Cash Offers​

Completing multiple offers will earn you incentives. Like invite you to participate in a poll, signup on a website, view a video, or test out a product or service.The incentives you receive for every offer are determined by the sort of activity you must do.

Daily Rewards surveys​

Completing paid surveys is another method to earn money. Once you click on a survey offer, you will not be sent to the survey immediately away. Next, you must complete a few pre-qualifying questions.If you meet the requirements, you will be sent to the survey itself. You can get your reward after you have completed the survey.

Cash Games​

You may also make money by participating in cash games. While playing free games on this site, you may earn cashback incentives.

Referral Program​

You may also collect profit by recommending friends. This form of passive income will allow you to receive 10% of your referral's profits.

Minimum Payout 30$

Payment Method Paypal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's the first time I'm hearing about this site 'dailyrewards.com, I never got to hear from it before. I wonder how much the can be earned via this site daily that can enable users to reach cash out here. How much do you think a user can earn here a day completing majority of the offers in the site? Like the options you listed here that comprises of 'surveys, sign ups, watch videos, playing of games etc. It resembles that of clipclaps, where I laboured so hard, only to earn few cents, that's why I couldn't continue working via the app.