Cyprus is next to issue cryptocurrency bill

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Cyprus is the next country that would regularise cryptocurrenc. The cryptocurrency scrutiny is taking another course in the country, because most of the lawmakers are in support of the regulations.

The Cyprus security and exchange commission have made it known that they would ensure that the legislation that would support the crytpocurrency community is accepted in Cyprus. It is very obvious that most of the countries of the world are interested in cryptocurrency and the felt that they could not delve into the investment without providing ways to regulate cryptocurrency related services.

Many experts have had lots of mixed feelings on the regulations that is been adopted by most of the countries. They reiterated that this particular regulation would make the cryptocurrency lose its decentralization feature. The deputy minister for research, digital policy and innovation in Cyprus, Kyriacos Kokkinos, explain the Modus operandi of the cryptocurrency related services in Cyprus. The deputy minister explained in details what it will take the cryptocurrency operating companies to dish out cryptocurrency related services in the country. These are one of the positive news that we need in the cryptocurrency world presently because it will definitely cause a spike in the cryptocurrency market in that particular region.

Cyprus is the next country that would regularise cryptocurrenc. The cryptocurrency scrutiny is taking another course in the country, because most of the lawmakers are in support of the regulations.

The Cyprus security and exchange commission have made it known that they would ensure that the legislation that would support the crytpocurrency community is accepted in Cyprus. It is very obvious that most of the countries of the world are interested in cryptocurrency and the felt that they could not delve into the investment without providing ways to regulate cryptocurrency related services.

Many experts have had lots of mixed feelings on the regulations that is been adopted by most of the countries. They reiterated that this particular regulation would make the cryptocurrency lose its decentralization feature. The deputy minister for research, digital policy and innovation in Cyprus, Kyriacos Kokkinos, explain the Modus operandi of the cryptocurrency related services in Cyprus. The deputy minister explained in details what it will take the cryptocurrency operating companies to dish out cryptocurrency related services in the country. These are one of the positive news that we need in the cryptocurrency world presently because it will definitely cause a spike in the cryptocurrency market in that particular region.
Good morning everyone from Cyprus. Hope you are all doing well. As soon as I read the title of your thread, I clicked on it and I started reading your post. The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed because most people worldwide are interested in cryptocurrencies these days. To be honest, although Cyprus is my country, I had no idea that Cyprus is next to issue cryptocurrency bill. Thank you very much for the information.