crypto maket mega correction for super cycle

suyash36

btc has reached Extreme Fear levels. Last time market always marked the midterm reversal on this level of F & g but There is a difference this time that I am not rush for conclusion. Reason: Open Interest not swept out and Funding is still neutral

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It was already predicted that the price of bitcoins might drop at the beginning of the year and this is exactly what is happening , we are expecting this little correction to last for sometimes before the bull market takes over, all these things are just necessary and it is just a normal Event that happens in the crypto space, I don't see how people should be surprised about it,

I have never seen a situation in which the price of any cryptocurrency continue to rise without coming back, even during the pandemic period the price of all cryptocurrency drop massively and everybody was thinking that bitcoins will not be able to come back to life because of the unexpected depreciation, yet after that the price of Bitcoin still went on very strong and eventually increases and Rose to about $62000 before it eventually drop back to $41000 which is its current position..

For me I don't have anything to be afraid of , I just know this is just a normal correction that will take some time before it gives way to the Bullish season.. I even consider now as the best time for everyone to buy any coin they are interested for long-term purposes.