Crypto exchange

StonedSailor

As I told you about the exchange earlier, it is performing better guys, there is a line of customers that are looking for such kind of platform. Thank you all 1st of all and also recommend this platform to all of your friends. Visit ninja.exchange.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
What I could recommand as platforms for exchange is exchanging cc app. The first thing they have a monthly contest to win 200 doge. Means it is possible that you exchange 1 $ payeer to webmoney and win 40 $ after making a review about their application. However it doesn't support bitcoin lighting network payments. I could recommand for that make a deposit to binance from 2000 satoshis or fixed float or coinplaza it for smaller amounts than 2000 satoshis. These are my list of exchanges that I could recommand for you now.

StonedSailor

To be very honest Saoussen5765 I would like to inform you that I only use Ninja.exchange for all the things. Cause other platforms keep your record somehow and they do keep it even after your deletion request. I dont want to give away my data to anyone, cause they do not need that actually.