Crypto exchange with less stringent or no KYC

niche

Verified member
I wish to receive a small amount of crypto through a crypto exchange, usually less than $100 a month. I would like to find out if there is any crypto exchange without KYC since I do not want to upload my documents on a large number of websites. Alternately I can also use an exchange with a less stringent KYC where I do not have to upload my documents, only provide tax id and other information. Some exchanges are rejecting the passport photo which was uploaded, so I would like to find out how other members are doing their KYC on the crypto exchanges, which documents they use and get verified?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I do not recommend Fixed Float because I see they have a registration system and would introduce whitelisted addresses and in the future a KYC system. What I could recommend is Exchanging CC because there is no registration system and the fees are the lowest on the market compared to other exchanges. Then you could trade your trust wallet funds from one direction to another direction without the need to reach a high amount of money. Exchanges start from 1 $ or even lower on this exchange. KYC just complicates people's life to have some kind of exchange from time to time.