Crypto exchange

As I told you about the exchange earlier, it is performing better guys, there is a line of customers that are looking for such kind of platform. Thank you all 1st of all and also recommend this platform to all of your friends. Visit ninja.exchange.

What I could recommand as platforms for exchange is exchanging cc app. The first thing they have a monthly contest to win 200 doge. Means it is possible that you exchange 1 $ payeer to webmoney and win 40 $ after making a review about their application. However it doesn't support bitcoin lighting network payments. I could recommand for that make a deposit to binance from 2000 satoshis or fixed float or coinplaza it for smaller amounts than 2000 satoshis. These are my list of exchanges that I could recommand for you now.

To be very honest Saoussen5765 I would like to inform you that I only use Ninja.exchange for all the things. Cause other platforms keep your record somehow and they do keep it even after your deletion request. I dont want to give away my data to anyone, cause they do not need that actually.