Crazy/insane ways to make money online.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
In today's world in which technology and the knowledge of human beings have definitely advanced, many individuals definitely engage in insane and incredible ways of making money online. One of the main reasons why majority of people want to make money online is because of the various criteria as well as benefits involved. And that is why Day-after-Day there are new an absolutely unconventional ways an individual can definitely make a real cash and real money online. Below, I am going to be mentioning and also elaborating more on some of the ways in which individuals gets to make money online that I basically considered to be crazy and insane but really profitable and lucrative. However, if you are reading this thread, and which to engage in some of this crazy and insane ways of making money in which I'll be mentioning, please I would advise that you do your research and feasibility study about some of this insane and crazy strategies of making money online.

SELLING VIRTUAL REAL ESTATE - Some people have made money by buying and selling virtual real estate, such as in the online game Second Life. They purchase virtual land, develop it, and then sell it for a profit.

MYSTERY SHOPPING - There are several websites that offer opportunities for people to become mystery shoppers and get paid to shop at different stores or restaurants.

RENTING OUT YOUR FRIENDSHIP - There are websites that allow people to rent out their friendship, either in person or online, for a fee.

SELLING ADVERTISING SPACE ON YOUR BODY - Some people have sold advertising space on their bodies, such as by getting a tattoo of a company's logo or by wearing branded clothing.

FLIPPING DOMAIN NAMES - Some people have made money by buying and selling domain names, hoping to sell them for a profit to someone who wants to use that domain for their website.

Activator230822

Verified member
There are so many ways on how to earn money online. What is there is that you just have to choose the best earning online alternative that can you work for you.
However you can choose from ;

Doing freelancing works on the freelancing sites like fiver, Upwork

Writing and submitting of paid articles on the writing sites like noisecash, publishX, medium among other sites.

Affiliate marketing
Alternatively you can do affiliate marketing whereby you sell goods and services for other companies for a percentage commission.
Companies like Amazon, clicbank, Jumia, can be great business partners for your affiliate marketing career. Most people have nowadays reverted to this online gig as it pays well.