Cracked.com Review

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Even though Cracked.com has been up for years, it remains one of the greatest websites for finding knowledge online. Cracked provided a great option to get some additional money writing articles. You can make anything from 50 to 250 dollars each hour. Most articles pay $100 for each accepted article. But it is dependent on the article's value.

The site covers all kinds of topics, including weird news and conspiracy theories, as well as some pretty interesting factoids about pop culture and history.

The site has a lot of great articles, but if you're looking for something specific, there are two ways to find it: the search bar at the top of the page or by entering keywords into their "search" box. If you're not sure what to type in either case, just try "funny." The site will return a ton of results from all over the web that have something to do with funny stuff!

If you're looking for more serious stuff though, Cracked has several sections dedicated to different topics like politics or science. There's even an entire section dedicated to exploring history and its many mysteries!

Payment Method : Paypal.

Nite

Valued Contributor
A lot of people have shared their satisfying experience once their article gets published on Cracked. com. Although, It will be tedious and time- consuming to build an creative article, the editors of the site will always be willing to help you out, and give you feedback, they will point you towards the right direction. And once your article gets accepted, you will be given 2 weeks to write it up, and you'll also be getting paid for that! When your article gets published, it will look slightly different as the editors of Cracked will make sure your article's writing is in the 'Cracked' voice. If you keep at it constantly, you can finish writing your article probably in a month. But if you want to earn more, create multiple article pitches at once. Overall, people can try this website out. The site really helps you to improve as a writer.

E

eldavis

I was actually interested in giving it a try until I saw the payment method. I am having issues with my PayPal account, I don't even know if I can receive with it. But the site sounds nice though. Do they have a section for religious contents? How does their payment method really work, do they pay you immediately after writing or do you have to get views and comments on your articles before you get paid? Have you heard of read.cash though? It's also a site that pays for writing articles.