Could SAKAI Vault's be the new go-to DEX?

Raymondblue

With the stiff regulations of crypto exchanges by various countries to mitigate the effect that might be caused by sudden collapse of exchanges or other related issues which have already forced some exchanges out of operations in some countries, many traders are now beginning to look towards DEX.

DEXs like Uniswap, Suchiswap, Pancakeswap, Bitget swap among others have witnessed more inflow of traders lately with many attributing this to the wave of mandatory KYC on CEXs.

A lot of new Dex are also springing up to provide alternatives for traders in the decentralized world. One of such platform is SAKAI Vault's: A layer 2 decentralized perpetual exchange build on the Binance smart chain. Just like other decentralized platforms, SAKAI vault not only enables traders to engage in futures trading without expiration date but also enhances AI powered trading strategies that offer an informed and profitable trading experience.

With its native token $SAKAI scheduled for listing on the 8th of November, do you think SAKAI Vault's can rival the likes of industry leading platform like Uniswap, Suchiswap and Bitget Swap?

It will be interesting to see if Sakai Vault has what it takes to oust leading DEXs like Uniswap and Suchiswap, but in any case, I think Sakai Vault has got some outstanding features that will fast-track its growth. Features like AI-powered strategies, staking, juicy referral program is sure to be embraced by their growing community

Well its gonna be a tough one for SAIKA to surpass the exchanges you mentioned above but nothing is impossible. Though going by the project's roadmap and milestone, I'd say it is capable of giving the above exchanges a run for their money.

It will be interesting to see if Sakai Vault has what it takes to oust leading DEXs like Uniswap and Suchiswap, but in any case, I think Sakai Vault has got some outstanding features that will fast-track its growth. Features like AI-powered strategies, staking, juicy referral program is sure to be embraced by their growing community
As a matter of fact the features you mentioned are what attracts users to DEXs & I believe SAKAI could make that mark imho.

Well its gonna be a tough one for SAIKA to surpass the exchanges you mentioned above but nothing is impossible. Though going by the project's roadmap and milestone, I'd say it is capable of giving the above exchanges a run for their money.
What's your thoughts now on SAKAI? Time to accumulate more on Bitget?IMG_20231115_080939.jpg

What's your thoughts now on SAKAI? Time to accumulate more on Bitget?View attachment 59536
I guess so. Looking at what happened to GRIMACE after Bitget listing and people thought it has relaxed, Lo and behold, it's now trading close to 100$. SAKAI seems to have that kinda potential too.

It prolly might come down a little more, then will bring out my DCA tool. I’m more confident in the potentials of this token , hopefully it will be part of the next bitcoin bull run