Could cross chain swap on a CEX eliminate DEX complexity?

Maxicreed

The use of DEXes has been quite complicated despite the introduction of less complex UI for a better UX by some of the available popular ones.

The call for simple UI on a DEXes is obviously to simplify user experience cos access to early projects are often on DEXes except for few projects that may be launched on a CEXes via launchpad or any other related IEO mechanism but the introduction of a cross chain swap service on a CEX could allow users benefit from early access to projects across a variety of different chains and at the same time enjoy low fees, slippages and particularly the security and simplicity that you would get from a CEX.

I don't really know if such feature is available on any DEX or CEX but my experience with the Bitget Mega Swap features reassure me that a blend of the two trading platforms will not just help in improving liquidity but will encourage adoption by simplifying trading experience and user also tend to benefit from the distinct of features of both DEX and CEX.

Imho this technological synergy is long over due cos the difficulty in having to do everything on one platform has created this competitive preference for CEXes and DEXes

I think the way forward is blending CEFI and DEFI where user don't need to separately learn to understand the distinctive feature of this two trading platforms.