Could Bitcoin Make a new ATH in 2024?

Suba

Staff member
When I created this thread, the Bitcoin price had reached above $52k with a market cap above US$1 trillion. All time high (ATH) $68k.

After passing the psychological level, the Bitcoin price of $50k, is a rebound in the crypto market not only caused by speculative trading factors but also the growth and sentiment in the spot Bitcoin ETF market which has a very positive influence on Btc prices. According to PricePrediction, the price of Bitcoin in 2024 will reach above $69k, which means it will create a new ATH, what do you think?

wolanyo

Sure Bitcoin will make a new ATH this year. Report show how people show interest in trading bitcoin.
NEW WAY to acquire free crypto in this secret mastermind: https://******/3uq1U5u

Suba

Staff member
Two hours ago the price of BTC had penetrated $70k, and has now shifted down to $69.7k. So we should not rush to take profit.

ZayneSchultz

Stumbled upon a discussion speculating on Bitcoin's potential for a new all-time high in 2024. Intriguing, right? What factors do you think might influence Bitcoin's trajectory this year? Share your insights—it's always fascinating to explore the future of cryptocurrencies!

ZayneSchultz

As an enthusiast of cryptocurrencies, I'm optimistic about BTC potential to achieve new all-time highs in 2024. Factors like growing institutional adoption, increasing mainstream acceptance, and limited supply contribute to this outlook. However, it's crucial to acknowledge the inherent volatility and uncertainty in the crypto market.

Yes, OP! Definitely more new ATHs to come (or at least one can hope!) I am banking on it crossing 100K soon. SCB predicted it will cross 150K end of year, so you never know. Right now, I'm HODLing and diversifying my portfolio. I have also gotten 173% profit like this. So all's good at the moment

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
As an enthusiast of cryptocurrencies, I'm optimistic about BTC potential to achieve new all-time highs in 2024. Factors like growing institutional adoption, increasing mainstream acceptance, and limited supply contribute to this outlook. However, it's crucial to acknowledge the inherent volatility and uncertainty in the crypto market.
If we creat new AtH first ,then...my LTF plan... IMG_20240329_102344.jpg IMG_2892.jpg

Zeddicus

When I created this thread, the Bitcoin price had reached above $52k with a market cap above US$1 trillion. All time high (ATH) $68k.

After passing the psychological level, the Bitcoin price of $50k, is a rebound in the crypto market not only caused by speculative trading factors but also the growth and sentiment in the spot Bitcoin ETF market which has a very positive influence on Btc prices. According to PricePrediction, the price of Bitcoin in 2024 will reach above $69k, which means it will create a new ATH, what do you think?
It's crystal clear going by the past records of BTC prices post halving & coupled with the implementation of its spot ETF, it's gonna soar even higher. I'm staying glued with my BTC bags at Bitget while navigating their Smart portfolio bot pending bull run.