declanmilly

Does anyone understand what this trending topic about bitcoin death cross means. I seen it online and it looks like a good opportunity to invest and make money with the right strategy. Any help or recommendation would be appreciated.

bennettis

Does anyone understand what this trending topic about bitcoin death cross means. I seen it online and it looks like a good opportunity to invest and make money with the right strategy. Any help or recommendation would be appreciated.
yes i heard about bitcoin death cross from this team of pro traders i invest with at cryptostations. One of the traders there named dominic ericsson @ericdomtrades explained it in details. it's a little complicated but from what i understand, it's something to do with a bear market and price of bitcoin. yesterday he gave signals about this to short the market from 33,500k to $29k and that was exactly what happened today. i followed that signal and made 25k when Bitcoin dropped today. Anyway there's more to death cross so if you want to know about it and how to make profit from it you can write eric on telegram @ericdomtrades and he will explain better