Consequences of lying to your customers and clients.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Business owners and managers always do their best you know how to maximize their business profit with the available resources at their disposal , and sometimes in order to buy this available resources there incur more cost than more profit , this is normally due to the fact that some raw materials and resources are costly and so business owners who indulge in producing businesses must spend above their budget in order to acquire these resources . And in their respective firms they lie and assist their respective customers and clients so as to maximise profits with their available resources .

Business owners must understand that lying to clients and customers does not bring any positive reward or feedback to the business wellbeing , rather it robs the business of your potentials to keep loyal customers attached to them . This is so true Because when customers and client are being lied to just because the business owner want to maximize more profit they are respect and reputation towards the business owner falls . Or when they are lied to concerning a particular product , and on the process of using this product the customers finds out that it is ineffective and far different from what the business seller prescribed their loyalty in patronizing such business owner decreases .

In a company or organization,there must be this trust built by the owner with his or her customers.
There must be a customer friendly service.

You'll be putting your company at risk,if you develope the tactics of lying to your customers.
You are indirectly chasing them away.

You may be surprised to know that those customers knows you're lying to them.

When the service you render,to them,or the goods you sell to them is not really the way you showcase or aadvertise it, coming to purchase those goods,only to discover it was just a charade.
It will not be a proper information you're passing to the public about your company.

It has a climax it will reach in the company's deceptive major,that there can be a whole lot of fuss, causing your hard gotten customers dish your firm for another, even going further to share their experience to other people who might have thought to come patronize you, dissuading them to never come after your product.

You've lost them.
What you've invested your time, your sweat,and funds in keeping,has all gone down the drain, because you never thought about the repercussions of those lied you cooked up to feed your consumers with.

Some times,it doesn't end just there; it may climax to those consumers filing a lawsuit against your firm.

If you lie to your customers and clients, your company's reputation will suffer. If a customer discovers that one of your products or services is not as advertised, they will feel betrayed and angry. They will go out of their way to tell other people about their experience with you and your company, and potential customers who hear this may be scared away from making a purchase.

Even if your customers don't find out about your deception, lying can still cause problems for your business. Lying to your customers often means misleading them in some way, which can cause real issues if they discover the truth later on. For example, perhaps you are a real estate agent who tells a client that certain houses they are interested in have never been renovated before, when in fact they have had multiple owners who have each renovated them over the years. If the client purchases one of these homes and then finds out that it has been renovated before, they may be upset with you for providing them with incorrect information—even if it wasn't deliberate.

In addition to losing current customers' trust, lying can also hurt your ability to attract new ones. When potential customers are deciding whether or not they want to do business with you, word-of-mouth referrals from past clients can play a major role in the success or downfall of your business.

Business should be based on trust and honesty, this is what builds trust over time, when one fails to showcase the quality of been trustworthy it becomes a serious problem for such a business organization to really make progress to a very large extent. Now I have heard practical experience of this situation where been truthful has really helped me practical in my personal business. It was about some 4 years ago when I started supplying rice to some particular sets of market women I sell them in bags, and they know how truthful I was with them when it comes to my dealings with them, And at no point in time have I ever cheated them in my trades. I always make sure I sell to them at the correct price and ensure everyone makes their profits accordingly. And if there were complains about anythingthat has to do with what was supplied them I quickly make amends and rectify the issues as fast as I can. So things went on like that for a long time, then a day came when one of my client bought items on credit and later told me she had paid me and I said he hasn't and I presented my regards. The lady said she was sorry and said she trust I saying the truth due to my personality and other clients also backed me.

I think a good business person would be a honest one. Dishonesty is inimical to the growth and reputation of a business.
It is very disdainful for your clients to realise that you had them deceived.

Therefore, it is important that honesty be upheld in any business sphere.
Some business persons choose to be dishonest to their clients in the areas of let's say cost of goods or services, availability of a product, ability to carry out a task, or meeting deadlines.

I once had an encounter with a seamstress, she promised to sew my dress and get it ready before our agreed date. I had wanted to wear the dress for an event. On our agreed date, when I visited her shop, this Seamstress had not even cut my material, not to talk of sewing. I was disappointed and angry, as I did not get to wear the dress for the event. I never patronized her again, and it was only normal to tell my friends who intended taking their clothes to her that she was not a capable hand.

Dishonesty has a way of ridding your business of existing and even prospective customers. No client after all would want to work with one cannot be trusted.

The customers and clients of a particular business organisation absolutely covers a wide range of space in determining the success rate of a particular business . it is very important that business owners or business managers become fully aware that clients and customers have the tendency to lose interest in them if they do not abideto the fact of making them feel satisfied and comfortable in patronizing your business organisation . You must be a business owner that endeavours that his customers and clients satisfaction and comfortability is made paramount in the business organisation . In this way you avoid any sort of illegal activities like lying to your customers and defrauding them just to boost your business profit and income .

It is so sad and never commendable to see that majority of business owners today lie and defraud their clients and customers possibly by increasing the price of a particular goods or services just for them to boost their business profit and income . Some business owners on the other hand misinform their customers and clients about a particular goods or service just for them to make sales . it is advised as a business owner to take the interest and satisfaction of your customers and clients very serious because if you do not you are more likely to lose your reputation and your customers and clients .

I know some people would always to argue that business is much about marketing your products and however you want to lure customer to buy your products is up to here and nothing deceitful in it. But I believe that saying a thing that is untrue about a product just to sell it is a form of scamming and a pure deceit and such people needs to be arrested because it is a crime.

This is to me more like stealing by tricks. I need a product for a certain benefit which will be the real reason for me buying that product, now the sellers know too well that the product will never give me that benefits that I want but went ahead to deceive me that it will do and I found out after buying that the product doesn't give the benefit I wanted which the seller already do, so what would we call this?

But the good thing is that this things come with it's consequences. The first is that such a person will lose patronage, you would be seen as fake and boycotted

you would lose trust of your customers. nobody will believe your talks

you would ruin the reputation of your business or brand