Consequences of drug abuse

Zina

It can cause cardiovascular disease like have normal heart rate to a heart attack most drugs that cause this cardiovascular disease is cocaine marijuana Steroids and heroine and it also increases your risk of cancer Nike developing lung cancer kidney cancer or any health problem drug abuse causes gastrointestinal effects like abdominal pain and bowel tissue decay and also causes nausea and vomiting addictive drugs also affects the brain and causes damage to age like strong and direct toxic effect on the brain cells and also affect the mental health like causing depression and shity aggression and associations.
This drug abuse also causes hepatitis and HIV and also causes musculoskeletal disorders and respiratory deficit so it is important that we abide by the rules and regulation of all these trucks so that she won't face any of this side effects because they also damages the kidney and all this illness can lead to death so prevention is better than cure because you're only endangering your health when you are into all these drug abuse he only damage the organs in your body you don't add any benefit to it so it is better that we avoid so that you won't have to face any of all these consequences

Consequence of drug abuse is many and I will like yo mention some of it.

Though drug abuse is not only when some body is smoking or drinking alcohol alone but; some time when a doctor give some one prescriptions on how to use drug and latter neglected that advice .

If some miss use drug the effect can be bad and can also even leads to death.

One can also have mental disorder.

One can be misbehaving whenever they abuse the use of drug.

It can also leads some one in to doing evil thing which can as well leads to prison.

Over all drug abuse could most definitely lead to death in most cases, or even madness. I have seen some persons who abuse hard drugs and it lead to madness. I have also seen cases where people die form it as well. Drug abuse could also affect your internal organs as well.