Review coin-farm.net reviews (Scam or Legit )

Mertayasa

I found this site on you tube yesterday, it's seem like this site really old one. According to their reviews on you tube and some others social media, it's like 50% said it's scam and the rest said this site legit.
I was sign up yesterday as well and to earn money from this site is quite easy. We just need to buy some kind of birds then let them to produce eggs. Those eggs we can collect after sometimes and then sell them in to gold. The golds we are exchanged we can withdrawal into money. For me it's very simple to do.
According to this site the minimum withdrawal is 457 golds through Payeer.

I just curious because one of the channel in you tube, they make video about hack this site. I think it's impossible to do that.

Kindly give your information about this site if you know better.

MOSIUR

It seems to be a scam site to me as whenever I wanted to withdraw my earnings, they did not allow me that on an excuse. Whenever I filled that excuse, they did not allow me to cash out yet. If you invest, you can cash out only a little of money. They give conditions one after another. So, be careful of the site.

Juen15

Unfortunately I can't make a withdrawal on this site. Withdrawals can be made if the account has been recharged with a minimum of 10 rubles payeer. I haven't got any proof of personal payment yet, but it looks like the site is legit nor is it too much to try to charge 10 rubles and prove if it's actually paying or not.