Coin Farm - How to Play the Game

Ahxmed

Coin Farm is a free online game that has a cartoon theme. You start out with a green bird and 300 silver coins, and then you need to collect the eggs to earn more silver coins, which you can use to buy new birds. When you have collected enough silver coins, you can sell them to earn real money. Once you have enough, you can use that money to buy more birds, or you can turn it into gold and convert it into real cash.

In the beginning of the game, you must register for a free account, which gives you access to a number of benefits. You get 300 silver coins. These can be used to buy green birds, or you can save them for later. Once you've collected more than four hundred coins, you can go to the Eggs warehouse to choose to sell or hold your eggs. You can make multiple claims per day, and you can keep as many eggs as you want.

Once you've signed up for an account, you can begin to play the game. You'll have access to 300 silver coins, which you can spend on green birds, or save them for later purchases. Then, you can visit the Eggs warehouse and collect eggs. You can sell them or keep them, but you can only keep as many as you want. You can claim as many eggs as you want, and you can keep as many as you want.

Actually, I have never heard of this particular one. But I have been involved with playing games to earn money or Crypto. What I realized is that, many of them later turned it, in to an investment platform or gaming site, where you have to make a deposit, to be able to earn properly, and I sense the same with this one. I hope it's not hyip!

Actually, I have never heard of this particular one. But I have been involved with playing games to earn money or Crypto. What I realized is that, many of them later turned it, in to an investment platform or gaming site, where you have to make a deposit, to be able to earn properly, and I sense the same with this one. I hope it's not hyip!

Yes, I have seen this "Coin Farm" site before. They indeed have a cartoon theme. They claim that you would need to buy "eggs" in order to make profits. I am not sure how the website works in an exact way, but I have been reading many reviews about this website and it seems that the website is a scam. The Beer Money forum has already labeled it as a scam site. Even on Trust Pilot, their ratings are very low (around 3.4-3.6). On Trust Pilot they have a rating of one star with a ratio of around 34 percent and I think most of the other so-called "positive" reviews are also fake ones.

I think I have heard about this coin farm sometime back, my cousin told me about it and he said something about it that relates to playing game and earning some particular coin while playing it. Well it is a good opportunity though. It is not like I know what the game is really based on but no matter what type it could be, it is still going to be having fun and making income at the same time which sounds good to me, I am just sure that the amount of coins that will be allowed to earn from it will not be that much. It is just my assumption though.

Yes, I have seen this "Coin Farm" site before. They indeed have a cartoon theme. They claim that you would need to buy "eggs" in order to make profits. I am not sure how the website works in an exact way, but I have been reading many reviews about this website and it seems that the website is a scam. The Beer Money forum has already labeled it as a scam site. Even on Trust Pilot, their ratings are very low (around 3.4-3.6). On Trust Pilot they have a rating of one star with a ratio of around 34 percent and I think most of the other so-called "positive" reviews are also fake ones.
Yes most of the positive reviews or comments are been paid for. Those reviewers were paid to comment well about the project. Most times I don't follow what I see on Trustpilot because most of it are sham. Many of these sites are all over the internet now, they will want you to buy a virtual chicken or a bird and wait till it lays it eggs then you will start making money when it hatches its eggs lol.....it's just funny.

Sounds nice, I have come across some games that one actually get real cash form it, or there are some that you can you get your reward in crypto but the problem with most of these games is the fact that it takes time to actually reach the minimum or to even get something reasonable. I was playing one some time back but I had to stop cause I felt it was not worth it. It took too much time to reach just to get a reasonable amount.