Clear Voice: Content Marketing site( You may be paid upto 100$ per article)

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The site which I am talking of as the title suggests i.e. ClearVoice is a content marketing platform where you are paid for the content you write. Content can be related to any field like health, science, sports, business, etc. Select the niche which you are interested in and you can start off.
As this site is new I will not claim fully that it pays you . You must try it before you reach to any conclusion. Also, it has not received a single review on Trustpilot.

How to start here:

First, signup to the site by coming to the site and verify your mail as usual you do. Then, you have to put your content here in form of doc, pdf, etc. Then, as you start putting your content here the counter on the top goes increasing which is in form of %. Post contents here unless you reach 100% which will take a few 12-13 posts.

Then try to market your content as you reach the limit, there on when you receive that client you will have belief whether it is right or not. Generally, the site claims to pay via PayPal as they buy your content.

So, try if it's worth it.

Last edited: