Cholera outbreak in where I live.

Ummigal

Where I live there has been a recent outbreak of cholera and many people are down already. Cholera is a very serious issue and if not properly handles can cause a lot of fatalities. This is the second wave and it looks like it will last longer than the first wave. Here are some preventive measures you can adopt in order to protect yourself and young ones from this deadly disease:
* Always make sure that your environment is neat and well kept.
*Kegs used to store water should always be covered and the source of the water should be clean.
*Food and food items should not exposed randomly and should be covered always, refrigerate if kept for long.
*Empty containers should be well disposed of so as not to attract flies and other insects.
* lastly report any case of diarrhoea and vomiting to the nearest hospital.

Cholera is always prone to some areas that are not that neat and that do not take their hygiene as important as it should be. But with all the measures that you mentioned, I think it will be easier to conquer cholera especially among the children and women who are the most vulnerable.

It's not good for someone to have cholera it's bad for the body.cholera is caused due to using of dirty objects or consuming of dirty water so drink neat and clean things for a healthy life

The risk of developing cholera are really high this days because of the way people are careless with the water they drink