What causes cholera

Funkegamb

When you don't wash the hands before eating it can cause cholera.when you drink dirty water it can cause cholera so avoid anything that has to do with dirt's it can cause cholera

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What causes cholera mostly is the deity environment in which if the environment is not good enough then the cholera is inevitable. It is very good for us to be keeping our environment clean and so that one can be save from cholera. Cholera is a deadliest disease through which one can easily died if there is no quick remedy on time.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Majorly, the root cause of cholera is when you take in something dirty into your body system. The immune system may not be able to fight all the germs . It may lose the battle with some and it would take control of your body system. I do this regularly in my home, I would boil water, allow it to cool, then put it inside the refrigerator.

Kola

Verified member
Cholera is caused due to taking of different types of diry substance.thats why you have to drink good water a day also wash the hand before eating to prevent bacteria from entering the body.