Checklist for a bad employee

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Your supervisor or your Boss might not be exaggerating it they keep saying you are a bad staff. you might just have been without knowing. The following checklist will help you know if you have been bad or not. So rate yourself below.

You are a bad employee if you do the following;
You take excuses almost all the time to stay away from work.

You are unproductive unlike other coworkers

You have no respect neither for the goals or mission for the company.

Your manager or boss keeps Apologizing to customers or clients on your behalf

You feel you know so much or too good to learn. You refuse to be teachable. You are a bad employee.

You do a lot of gossiping and backbiting than minding the job that pays your bills.

You don't have good relationship with any staff and no body want to be paired with you for a job. Check out you must be a bad staff

Add yours

Etini

Valued Contributor
That part about teachability just struck me hard. Anyone that you see that knows everything is not worth being close to, talkless of working with. You would end up engaging in many fights with such a person. It is better you just avoid such a person entirely for the sake of your mental health.

Also, those people that call themselves loners are sometimes very terrible people. They are toxic and make everyone around them irritated. That's why everyone is from them and they console themselves by saying that they are loners. I avoid loners at all costs even though I have found a few that are not bad, just that they were brought up in a lonely environment.

If I am a manager and a particular staff causes me to be apologizing every time, that staff would soon be a goner. That means the staff is not generating any positive values to the organization.