Shares/Stock Checking the root of the stocks to determine the stability

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The stock is owned by a corporation, a real company that has a big business. When you buy stocks the company may be doing good now but if it fails tomorrow then the price of the stocks in the market may dip. That is the reason why I did some checking on the stocks that I would receive late last year. The stock of the biggest bank is a blue chip stock. The owner of the said bank is also owner of the biggest chain of malls. They also have a real estate business that builds commercial buildings. To top it all the owner of the said bank is the richest family in our country. To sum up the "resume" of my stocks, I don't think there is a bit of doubt when it comes to stability. Of course, being stable cannot be guaranteed because we cannot predict the future. But as of now the stocks that I own is stable in the market and I don't think there will be a problem within the year or maybe within 2 years.

Before the cellphone came to town the producer of pager was in the top list of the stock exchange here. The landline was a rarity and the pager is a good substitute for instant communication. The price of stocks was 20 per share. When the cellphone arrived the price continued to a long slide until the value became worthless.

Suba

Staff member
Shares are one type of profitable investment, as shareholders of course want to know how the development of stock prices today goes up or down, we can search on search engines such as Google Search. also available on Yahoo finance about the stock information you need. We can also analyze the financial statement of a company every three months how it is progressing, whether the profit margin goes up or down. To analyze the stock itself we can use the stock price chart.