Causes of bad breath

bench1222

There are five main types of bad breath.
1. Physiological bad breath
2. Halitosis caused by food and drink / luxury items
Halitosis caused by garlic, green onions, alcohol, tobacco, etc. is temporary, and the odor disappears over time, so no treatment is required.

3. Pathological bad breath
Halitosis can be caused by diseases of the nose and throat, respiratory illness, digestive illness, diabetes, liver disease, etc., but more than 90% of morbid halitosis is caused by the mouth. , Periodic disease, dental caries, tooth decay "mass of bacteria around teeth", tooth stone, tongue moss (luxury) "mass of moss-like bacteria on the surface of tongue", saliva This includes a decrease in the number of teeth and poor cleaning of artificial teeth (cavities).

Treating the cause of the illness can reduce or cure bad breath, so get a diagnosis.

4. Bad breath due to stress
When the amount of saliva decreases due to stress, the mouth becomes odorous.

5. Psychological bad breath

In either case, if you are concerned, go to the hospital as soon as possible.

Kola

Verified member
Bad breath is caused due to not brushing the teeth well.so to prevent it one has to try to brush the teeth twice daily and make sure you wash all the corners in the teeth and make sure there are no particles because if there is it will dry up and decay and start to smell.also to prevent bad odour you can also try to always to use mouth was it helps to prevent bad odour

bench1222

Me too.
After all, if you don't take care of your teeth, the food will not be delicious.
I want to cherish my teeth for the rest of my life.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Bad breath can be a major problem for anyone who is experiencing it. Bad breath can reduce your self-esteem. Someone can lose confidence as a result of bad breadth.

You are going to find it difficult to communicate with the people when you are experiencing a bad breath. A person with bad breathe me find it difficult to go out and meet new people.

The major causes of bad breath is when you are having a lot of bacteria in your mouth in between your teeth.

The best way to get rid of this problem is to consult a dentist. They are trained to prescribe the best solution to bad breath.

bench1222

Bad breath can be a major problem for anyone who is experiencing it. Bad breath can reduce your self-esteem. Someone can lose confidence as a result of bad breadth.

You are going to find it difficult to communicate with the people when you are experiencing a bad breath. A person with bad breathe me find it difficult to go out and meet new people.

The major causes of bad breath is when you are having a lot of bacteria in your mouth in between your teeth.

The best way to get rid of this problem is to consult a dentist. They are trained to prescribe the best solution to bad breath.
I think that's right.
There are various bacteria lurking in your teeth, so if you have any concerns, you should go to the hospital obediently without making any judgment.