Cashmaal app review

SANIA

Today I am going to share my experience with this cashmaal app.
This is a site which claim to ease payout methods for you.
It has different options like Bitcoin, perfect money, payeer, litecoin, ethereum, etc and many other options.
This app claims to convert all these currencies to your local bank or mobile account with ease.
There are some youtube videos available too where some youtubers have shown how to use this app to ease their payout from cryptocurrencies to their local currency.
But this app has bad reviews which are true.
Once I wanted to cashout my binance crypto to perfect money and I have used this app for this purpose.
I never received my payment in perfect money of this app.
I tried their customer support but didnot get any reply from them too.
I have found the recent reviews on this app and many people are frustrated with their money loss using this app.

All the previous youtube videos might be true but now this app is not working and people have lost their assets on this app including me.
But I am thanking God that I have not loss alot of money, I have lost 3.97$ because at that time I wanted to cashout only this money.
But I suggest everyone to avoid this app to avoid any loss in money and time.

Austinaldo

I have also tried using the cashmaal app but it didn't work for me either. I used VPN and got blocked. I thought that was the cause and tried a second time without VPN and the same thing happened to me. All these while my time was totally being wasted. The experience was awful and just like you said I saw the bad reviews online but wanted to try it out myself.

Moving forward, it will take a miracle for anyone to earn from it. The surveys are long and tiring and most times you get kicked out in-between the survey. I won't advice anyone to touch that platform even with a stick. I think it is an aweful waste of time

Sikapa

Verified member
Then you are so lucky to see it earlier. I don't know what is wrong with most online money making sites, they will start it genuine but latter then the will spoil the whole thing. Is it because they can't pay their members any longer or something? We can't even tell what makes them to do that but in all I think is better to make deep research to any site that you want to join in other not to fall into a trap.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Well, you made the right decision and didn't cashout a big amount. These things happen a lot with online money making websites or apps, they start fine but later on they just couldn't support themselves and simply fail to continue. And, a good customer support is a must have on any website as it's necessary for solving problems of the members. The ones that don't have it are not worth trusting. Also, we need to first scan every detail about a website or an app if we are really interested in working on it and want to save ourselves from a scam.

SANIA

Thank you people for your comments. I am using the positive approach to handle this experience. Next time I will not only check the youtube videos and old reviews, I will try to look more closely to the recent reviews and I am glad that I have not invested alot of money in this app, I think this approach is safe for all apps which are known very well so If we get some loss we will not have to suffer a big loss.
I am also glad that now when I have shared this experience with many people many people will also avoid this loss too by checking the latest reviews of this app and other ones too. It is absolutely necesarry to avoid scam and to use the safe approach to have long term benefits and have peace of mind.
I wish that all of us can find such apps and sites which are actually paying and worthy of our time and money.
I hope we all can avoid scam and utilize our time in profitable businesses.
I wish all the best to all of you.
Have a great day