Earn Money Can your online earnings afford good meals?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In as much as we burn out energy trying to earn money online, and racking our brain to produce fine and engaging contents to fellow members. We deserve better, and part of enjoying our time is eating good meals after stressing out our body. If you don't eat quality rich food you can't continue staying healthy to earn money online.

Some persons earnings are simply enough to buy or prepare them delicious meal to enjoy their life while still earning online. Where as others are harboring for nothing, simply earning peanuts which aren't bringing them money to eat good meals.

Are you part of the users whose earnings bring rich meals? Or simply not enough to offer you good meals?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If it per day. I don't think I can afford a good food but weekly I can afford more than good food. The thing is that I always make a target per week not per day. I always work towards achieving that target weekly no matter the situation and the money can buy me good food.
That's a nice target you've given yourself dear, achieving it weekly its a nice fate. Even salary earners doesn't earn per day, its either weekly or monthly payment so they'll receive it in bulk. Taking my weekly earnings online can be enough for me as an average person to take care of food alone if that's my online bills I have to pay for.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am presently working on an average of 2 P2P site everyday because I do not want to cry with my activities. The money that I am realising from them I enough for me to buy my mobile data and also offered a decent meal but it is not that much.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
$5 is enough to buy a good meal at a luxury restaurants in my city over here. Though there are some people who are spending more than that at a sitting. The maximum payout on this website is enough to buy some food stuff and stop them at home. The next turn and go to use to fill up gas

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The answer is yes, if you choose a legit way to earn money. There are many ways of earning money online. I am using a way that is able to earn approx $500 a month with just one hour of work daily which is from paid surveys. It is one of the easiest way to earn money online.
Prizerebel is one of the popular website that pays for the surveys. All you have to do is just sign up and start earning
Hmm, I wonder how you do that from prize-rebel to earn such kind of bucks from survey in a month. Maybe your demographic tells it all, that you're entitled to earn higher reward from surveys. Here in my country I am having torrid time with surveys that's why I don't give attention to it. How many surveys do you do at prize-rebel in a day?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is a good question because it is always asked of me whenever a friend would know that I have been freelancing in the internet. My average earnings for a day is $1.50 but now it is getting a bit lower. That amount can buy me a meal from a fast food outlet but not in a restaurant. It is not even enough for a chicken meal in KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken).

J

Jaylance

In as much as we burn out energy trying to earn money online, and racking our brain to produce fine and engaging contents to fellow members. We deserve better, and part of enjoying our time is eating good meals after stressing out our body. If you don't eat quality rich food you can't continue staying healthy to earn money online.

Some persons earnings are simply enough to buy or prepare them delicious meal to enjoy their life while still earning online. Where as others are harboring for nothing, simply earning peanuts which aren't bringing them money to eat good meals.

Are you part of the users whose earnings bring rich meals? Or simply not enough to offer you good meals?
The answer is yes, if you choose a legit way to earn money. There are many ways of earning money online. I am using a way that is able to earn approx $500 a month with just one hour of work daily which is from paid surveys. It is one of the easiest way to earn money online.
Prizerebel is one of the popular website that pays for the surveys. All you have to do is just sign up and start earning

kayode10

VIP Contributor
At present all I can say is that my online any weekly accumulation can afford me a good meal that will last for days depending on the the thing I am going to buy. I am working seriously hard to achieve a full-time income online. This is the reason why I am trying different model that will take me there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Don't forget that money is part of economy and will always be,because economics studies the allocation of scarce resources e.g money in order to satisfy human unlimited wants. If these resources can be found in abundance and sufficiently, there will be economic development. Then, there will be financial breakthrough, when our economy continue to flourish.
When there is too much money in circulation, it will only lead to inflation of goods and devaluation of money. So it won't still make us buy more of goods that we want. But when the economy is okay, even when we have small money, we will still be able to purchase what we want. $5 of years bank worth more than $20 of now. That's my argument.

uforwealth

Verified member
That's thinking you know. I am a salary earner and doing some online gigs with some side hustling making my monthly target wavering round $150 to $200 per month. There was a time this money would solve my finicial problems that was wen I was collecting far less than the amount. I later realized that economy determines how financial problems can be solved and not money.
Don't forget that money is part of economy and will always be,because economics studies the allocation of scarce resources e.g money in order to satisfy human unlimited wants. If these resources can be found in abundance and sufficiently, there will be economic development. Then, there will be financial breakthrough, when our economy continue to flourish.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That is good news for Nigerians who work online and get paid in dollars.If I can earn more than N40k per month online, my financial breakthrough is around the corner. I will try as much as possible to ensure that what I spend is less than what I earn so as to make provisions for savings.
That's thinking you know. I am a salary earner and doing some online gigs with some side hustling making my monthly target wavering round $150 to $200 per month. There was a time this money would solve my finicial problems that was wen I was collecting far less than the amount. I later realized that economy determines how financial problems can be solved and not money.

uforwealth

Verified member
That's wonderful calculations dear. But dollar to naira rate have gone past the amount you calculated for. If you exchange your reward to crypto which most forums do pay with, you'll get more than what you stated as monthly income when you work tirelessly via paid to post sites. Dollar rate is 508/$1, so you can get more than N40k a month.
That is good news for Nigerians who work online and get paid in dollars.If I can earn more than N40k per month online, my financial breakthrough is around the corner. I will try as much as possible to ensure that what I spend is less than what I earn so as to make provisions for savings.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If it per day. I don't think I can afford a good food but weekly I can afford more than good food. The thing is that I always make a target per week not per day. I always work towards achieving that target weekly no matter the situation and the money can buy me good food.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes. But but the amount i earn right now daily, i won't be able to have a proper meal daily with it. I thibk i will be able to have a luxurious meal every week with whatever i earn. I am still a newbie and learning. So i think one day will come, when i'll be able to earn much to have proper mela daily with it
That's good information you posted. Gradually you're moving to earning higher online, I'm also a newbie when it comes to establishing myself via online earnings. I believe with time I'll complete my skill acquisition and utilize my skills well to improve my earnings online to enable me have good meals, cos that's one of the beauty of life.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If the earning is only meant for food, I think it should be enough if I work assiduously on paid to post sites such as trendri.com and bizdustry.com. The reason is that I can make more than $80
per month on the former and the latter when calculated together. $1is N450. As a result, if I exchange $80 for Naira, I will get N36,000. This is enough for me to enjoy myself if I eat responsibly.
That's wonderful calculations dear. But dollar to naira rate have gone past the amount you calculated for. If you exchange your reward to crypto which most forums do pay with, you'll get more than what you stated as monthly income when you work tirelessly via paid to post sites. Dollar rate is 508/$1, so you can get more than N40k a month.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, in my honest opinion I would say that if am to be living all alone and told to handle my daily meals from what I do earn online, it will be very difficult to achieve. I earn like $5 per week and that sum definitely can't last the next week while working on another $5.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I earn $2 per day on average from my website (via adsense, a-ads, infolinks, etc.). I can buy a good meal in a moderately priced restaurant in my home country. I earn an additional $1 per day from paid to post site, and $3 can buy me a good meal in a posh resturant.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to eating good food from daily earning online it might not be so possible to many but to some. Am saying this because ,in a case where to earn a $1 in some ptp is not easy in a day and in my country $1 is equal to #450 and so one mean even ordinary a plate of meal(Apu)#500 and it can not even satisfy. Its not easy bro.

uforwealth

Verified member

If the earning is only meant for food, I think it should be enough if I work assiduously on paid to post sites such as trendri.com and bizdustry.com. The reason is that I can make more than $80
per month on the former and the latter when calculated together. $1is N450. As a result, if I exchange $80 for Naira, I will get N36,000. This is enough for me to enjoy myself if I eat responsibly.

Raiyan10

Yes. But but the amount i earn right now daily, i won't be able to have a proper meal daily with it. I thibk i will be able to have a luxurious meal every week with whatever i earn. I am still a newbie and learning. So i think one day will come, when i'll be able to earn much to have proper mela daily with it