Passive income Can you live off passive income?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is being said that financial freedom is the true freedom. When you experience financial freedom, nothing will prevent you from acquiring material things in this world.

It is the dream of every one to make a lot of money that will grant them financial freedom. so that they will be able to do a lot of their heart desire like traveling around the world.

Some people prefer to a lot of passive income so that they will have more free time to improve the humanity. They will also have enough cash to support any cars that will lift people out of suffering.

Assuming you are making a lot of passive income more than the salary you are any in the workplace.

I want to ask that can someone quit his or her job and live on passive income alone?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people can actually quit their own daily job to concentrate on their digital skill if they are actually making something good as a digital seller.. what I know about online business is that it is something you can do on spare time and it is not really necessary that you have to quit your job you are being paid very well.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It depends on individual. I personally love multiple steams of income. I don't mind what each of these stream is giving me. I will be okay earning $200 in like five streams of income than receiving $1200 in only stream of income. But I have seem many people facing their passive income generator only.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This depends on how much passive money you are making. For me, I cannot live off my passive income unless I am generating at east $2000 per month. At this moment, I cannot imagine to make that kind of passive income. My passive income sources draw little money, barely enough to pay by credit card bills.

Good luck

Verified member
It is possible to live off passive income if what you are earning is much or if you have a lot of platform or websites that you work on and pay you every time then you can always concentrate on that and live your life.lmagine you are earning $1000 every month as a Passive income earner.you will be fine and comfortable.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think it is possible to live off passive income if you are generating a lot of them. Imagine you are working on a salary that brings you about $1200 a month and you are having passive income source that brings about $3000. With that you should be able to live off you're passive income as you are making more than your salary.

AfriPeeps Official

This question has always come up from different people who are contemplating on quiting their job for a particular online business, the truth of this matter is that you can quit your job for online busineses but it all depends on the type of job you want to quit. Some online business are really not worth it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very possible that you can live your life completely off passive income but it is not something that you will just wake up one day to. You should take it one step at a time and build up evergreen content on the internet so that after sometime you can comfortably sit down and reap the benefits.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think that is what Bill Gate is doing right now since the time he has been disposed from the chairman of Microsoft. He has invested vast majority of his wealth in other profitable companies and receive return-on-investment virtually every time. in that way he is living off on his passive income. if you do the same if it is possible that you're going to experience that lifestyle.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can live off your passive income but you would have to generate a lot of money through your passive income sources. If you have a blog or youtube channel, your blog and vlog must be earning a lot of money, if you have an app, your app should be making a lot of money,.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have someone who happens to be a real estate investor. this person I am talking about work hard in his early life to acquire lot of properties for himself. At present he has properties as the major cities in the country and he is a lot of passive income. the only thing it does is to engage in exercise and catch fun.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that it is not really easy for one to live off passive income. There are several passive income methods in which anyone can venture into and make money. It is not really easy to build a passive income and sometimes it requires a lot of money to build. Affiliate marketing is a passive income before but is not really easy to make money from it. You can also invest in cryptocurrency and stake on them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the simple ways to earn passive income is to create a system that will generate money for you without you. This Is what A friend of mine is doing as we are different writers to handle his network of blogs. The only thing he did is to check his display advert dashboard to see how much he makes every month.

neneflmanis

It is possible to live off passive income if what you are earning is much or if you have a lot of platform or websites that you work on and pay you every time then you can always concentrate on that and live your life.lmagine you are earning $1000 every month as a Passive income earner.you will be fine and comfortable.
I agree with you my current passive income for a day would be enough to cover my daily expenses, but I'm still hot at my current job

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I can say is that this depend on the amount of passive income you are make at the end of the month. There is no way you can live off a passive income if it happens that it is not up to your monthly expense. you can only live off passive income that is way more than your monthly expense in multiple fold.

neneflmanis

One thing I can say is that this depend on the amount of passive income you are make at the end of the month. There is no way you can live off a passive income if it happens that it is not up to your monthly expense. you can only live off passive income that is way more than your monthly expense in multiple fold.
The investments I make have a steady passive income every day, which is not something I need to worry about