General insurance Can You Insure Dog Against Theft?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Dog is a favourite pet among the people. People have different dog breeds they are raising as their pet.

So people go as far as building a special house for their dogs in the compound so that they can take good care of them all the time.

They often feeding them with some of the best dog feed so that they can grow properly and stay healthy.

Some people are raising dogs for commercial mating, this is usually done with male dogs.

Some people are building rescue homes and adoption centres for dogs as well. And they are making cool money from dog care services and grooming.

Dog care and grooming is a big business. So I want to ask that can someone insure dogs against theft? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I see no wrong in insuring a dog against theft. This type of insurance is necessary if you find yourself in an unsecured area or destination. It is a good insurance policy if it happens that there is truly an insurance plan for it. I support it if the need arises

There nothing wrong in insuring dog in case of theft because it is also a living thing that has life and can respond to stimulus.t here some dogs that even needs to be insured like buabu,foreign dogs,etc.these dogs are quite expensive and also cost fortune to get.A lot of people makes earns meet in trading on dogs for you to know the importance of dogs.

You can insure it against theft I see nothing wrong in that , some people are scared that their dogs might get stolen and others since they bought it when it expensive , so insuring against theft is never a bad idea to take , people insure properties and others and there is nothing wrong with that

I believe pet or let me say pet is also a living thing and one can insure it against theft also. But its also depend on the policy that a company has that will be determine if they will give some one.
Because some times the insurance may first look at it; if it not be too risky to take up the contract.