Can you have money flowing towards you 24X7?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Regular following of money means having a passive income. One of the best ways to build passive income is through investment in shares. You can also invest in cryptocurrency. You can also build a business that earns you passive income. For example you can develop and publish app and earn recurring income

Mika

VIP Contributor
That's correct. Just like you have to depend on visitor and visitors' engagements on your ads in order to ern from your youtube channel and blog, on your apps you will have to depend on people downloading and installing your app and using the app every day for you to earn

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Trying to earn from apps is just like earning from youtube or a blog. You need visitors and users in large numbers. Just like you earn from ads on youtube and blog, you also earn from ads on your apps, and if you are showing a lot of ads, people will stop using apps.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, it is a very competitive niche. However, with the right marketing methods, you can manage to rank your app high on the play/app store. If your app is ranked high, you can manage to generate a lot of downloads and installs. I hired an influencer to build users on my app.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I see a lot of apps, and new apps sprouting every day, I think that apps are also a good way to make money online because you earn passive income and also recurring income. However, I also think that it is a competitive niche, and you have to work had to get users.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, it might take a long time to make money flowing towards you. I once had an app that was earning me $20 per day via admob. However, I sold the app for quick money. If I had that app and if the earning had increased, I would have money flowing towards me 24 X7.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You will have to work hard to build a business, if the business starts making profits you don't have to work everyday to make money from your business, your business will work on auto pilot and you will have money flowing towards you 24 X 7. However, it may take a lot of time to reach there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Business can also help you in generating money 24 X 7. However, for the business to generate continuous income, it must be profitable. Not all businesses can be profitable and not all businesses can be successful, therefore, you need to do a lot of research to make your business profitable.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only way to make sure that money doesn't stop flowing to us is to have a passive way of making money. You have suggested most of the things that we can have as passive income generator. Among others are affiliate marking, crating of blogging or even forum that has been monetized.

Good luck

Verified member
It is possible to be making money 24/7 if you have a very good investment that is running,such business will be given you steady returns and you will be getting bank alert at every minute or hour.some people make their money every minute because they have worked hard and they are just enjoying the reward of their investment.

Carson20t

Offcourse you can earn reccuring income if you have reccuring sales.So the point is for you to create businesses that will be generating income daily for you.Whixh is very much possible if you have a big vision.

More especially books,medicinal drugs ,auto mobile and other gadgets and electronics to mention but a few then you can have 24/7 sales.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Investment can bring money 24 x 7, however, investment does not guarantee 100 percent profit Your investment might also become a total failure. Furthermore, you also need a lot of money for investment. Small investment will give you small profits, whereas big investment will give you big profits. You also need to invest in multiple areas

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Can you have money flowing towards you 24X7? I mean can you earn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Is that even possible?

When I see the Forbes Billionaire list, I start thinking that it is possible to make money 24X7. If that was not possible, how could Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk become the first and the second richest person on the earth? But the burning question is how did they manage to earn all the time? What makes them so special?

While for most of us making money all the time may not be possible and we may never have money flowing towards us 24X7, but earning regularly might be just possible.

Here are a few possibilities I have often thought about:

Create software and sell it again and gain.

Publish a best seller book, you will continuously earn from your book.

Upload the video on youtube that goes viral and you will continuously make money.
To me I think it very possible to have a source that can be bringing returns for good 24hours. I can suggest investment in to different businesses and I believe if one is not doing well today then another one will be doing well and there will be chain in the inflow of income in to the business. One can also invest in to different coin because all of it can not fall at the same time and the interest will keep coming in.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Can you have money flowing towards you 24X7? I mean can you earn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Is that even possible?

When I see the Forbes Billionaire list, I start thinking that it is possible to make money 24X7. If that was not possible, how could Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk become the first and the second richest person on the earth? But the burning question is how did they manage to earn all the time? What makes them so special?

While for most of us making money all the time may not be possible and we may never have money flowing towards us 24X7, but earning regularly might be just possible.

Here are a few possibilities I have often thought about:

Create software and sell it again and gain.

Publish a best seller book, you will continuously earn from your book.

Upload the video on youtube that goes viral and you will continuously make money.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Money flowing towards you 24 X 7 means you are earning recurring passive income. This will happen only when you have built passive income sources. For instance, you have published a best seller, you will earn royalties 24 X 7. If you have created a software, and if your software is best seller, you can earn money 24 X 7.

Mika

VIP Contributor
To have such inflow we need to have big establishments with a lot of investments. Once such few establishments are established the earning or the profits keep on pouring in. For this you need not work alone, you need to have your own big team in every area of any established business. Thus systematic, organized, professionals with a lot of money in the form of investment is required to get money towards you all the 24 hours every day.
I do not think you need big establishments with a lot of investments for the money to flow 24 X 7. Well, you might need big investments to earn big profits, but even a small investment can have your money follow towards you regularly. If you blog or have youtube channel, you can have money coming to you regularly and it does not cost much to blog or vlog.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to make money online but it needs patience.this things don't happen overnight you need to give it time. But you know we are always impatient. So as we try to look for what to work on to make money we also need to discipline self to be able to be patient and see it come up alive
You have spoken well...... Patience has always been the key to online earning. To be able to make or meet your target online you will always need to be patient. I think the rookies that are coming online this days, some of them are not patient enough. That's why you see them, panic sell their Bitcoin during bear run.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are several ways to make money online but it needs patience.this things don't happen overnight you need to give it time. But you know we are always impatient. So as we try to look for what to work on to make money we also need to discipline self to be able to be patient and see it come up alive

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its not really easy making money from youtube by just promoting a viral video and others , because most times its on probability it might not fetch the exact money inflow you want or demand at that particular time , the best method i think you could actually keen on if you are willing to earn like that is through crypto you could be asleep and still be earning as you like

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Of course it is quite possible and a lot of people who are making it. do you know that if you have a YouTube channel that is very popular and you have a lot of subscribers you will probably be making money every second because there are millions of people watching it. There are some YouTube videos that has over 1 billion views and this kind of people make a lot of money from it. So it is very possible for one to make money every hour.
This is indeed the pure truth! If you go to YouTube most often, you will see several YouTube channels that has tons of followers and I believe it's these followers that generates income, even not only income but passive income for the owner of the channel. I think one single viral video with a lot of followers can turn anyone into a rich person. That's why anytime I see a channel with tons of followers, I know the owner is making money.