Can You Actually Make Money By Selling Amazon Affiliate Products?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is a question a lot of people are asking. Interestingly, most of those who are asking this question have already tried Amazon Affiliate Marketing and they did not make any money.

First of all, you will make money through affiliate marketing only when people buy through your link. So, in order to generate sales you need to promote the products that your audience will find worth buying.

Secondly, you need to find a way to reach your audience. If you are promoting through your blog and your audience never finds your blog, how will they see the products you are promoting. Therefore, you need to use a marketing method and marketing channel that your potential customers are familiar with.

Yes, you can make money by selling Amazon affiliate products but you need to follow the aforementioned methods. You also need to do one more thing, package your affiliate product in such as way that it tempts people to buy it. How can you do that? Well, you can create videos.

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I started my blog, my chosen methods to make money were Adsense ad amazon affiliate ads. It took me 4 months to make my first dollar from adsense and was making $4 per month in 6-7 months but I did not earn anything from Amazon even for 9 months. Therefore, I gave up affiliate ads and focused on AdSense. After a few months, I decided to try affiliate marketing, and this time instead of posting amazon products, I started marketing other products such as crypto exchange, trading platforms, software, etc. I also started building content around the product I was trying to sell. Thankfully, I started generating sales. When I tried affiliate marketing first time, I was making the same mistake committed by a lot of affiliate marketers. I was trying to promote all sorts of products without considering my target audience. You need to promote the product appropriate to your audience or find an appropriate product for your audience

Mandykaylee1

Hi, I have tried and I am still trying to make money online for the past 3 years, but nothing, I have a nonprofit charity with no support, so what am I doing wrong, this is what I am thinking of every day, I also do affiliate marketing for amazon, and I have nothing from them!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is always important and necessary that people understand that affiliate marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme because it takes a lot of persistence and patience for you to be able to make something reasonable on it.

You need to build some level of audience and traffic if you really want to be profitable an affiliate marketing consistently. You can build an email list and make them to be very much interested in whatever you are promoting before you can be able to make consistency as an affiliate marketer.

You can do this by having a blog and collecting emails of your visitors. the blog should be specified on a particular niche in order to get people who are very much interested in you they need you are into.

You can also use social media platforms to build your audience and when you start promoting a product you will make some good amount of money from it.

Weas

Yes, it is possible, why not? There are many people for whom the Amazon affiliate program is a major source of income.

In order to get sales, you need to follow an effective marketing method, and one of the best such methods nowadays is to create paid advertising campaigns.

There is an advertising site called StudAds (Search in google for StudAds), the cost per click on this site is very low and cheap.

In addition, in exchange you can get targeted and high quality traffic to your affiliate links in a short time, and you can also contact the support team in case of any problems.

jeet100

Hi, I have tried and I am still trying to make money online for the past 3 years, but nothing, I have a nonprofit charity with no support, so what am I doing wrong, this is what I am thinking of every day, I also do affiliate marketing for amazon, and I have nothing from them!
Amazon selling can be beneficial if you have experience and deep pockets, however, if you want regular income from leveraging your skillsDAOs like Joystream are an excellent choice that can help you earn income as per International standards.

King bell

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money by selling Amazon affiliate products. I have been doing it for a little over a year now and I have made a full-time income from it. However, it's not easy and you have to be willing to put in the work. There are a lot of people who are selling Amazon products as an affiliate but not many are actually making a full-time income from it.

It's not easy though and you have to be willing to put in the work. There are a lot of people who are selling Amazon products as an affiliate but not many are actually making a full-time income from it.

I'm not going to lie to you, it takes a lot of work to make a full-time income from selling Amazon products. But it is possible and there are people who are doing it.

If you're willing to put in the work, then you can definitely make money by selling Amazon affiliate products.