Can Water Be Use For Healing?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Plagiarized warning
Most of us could live without medicines. But no one can live without water, in fact , over half (57%) of the human body is water. If everyone living in farms and villages made the best use of water, the amount of sickness and death especially or children could probably be cut in half.

For example, correct use of water is basic both in the prevention and treatment of diarrhea. In many areas , diarrhea is the most common cause of sickness and death in small children. Contaminated ( unclean) water is often part of the cause.

To boil water in a pot, even for one minute, will kill the germs that cause diarrhea, and make the water safe. Babies should always be breast- fed, but if a cup and spoon have to be used for additional feeds, the utensils should also be boiled in water. Try to avoid bottles and teats altogether because it is never easy to keep them clean and safe enough for a baby, even with regular boiling. Washing one's hands with soap and water after a bowel movements ( shitting) and before eating or handling foods is just as important.

If fuel is short, use the sun! A day's supply of drinking water may be put in clear glass or plastic bottles, or plastic bags securely closed, and placed in the sun fur several hours. The ultra- violet rays in sunlight will purify it even without boiling.
Overnight the containets can be cooled , and the water used for drinking next day.

Tap water from a borehole, or other mains supply that has been properly treated, is ideal. Obtain this service whenever possible.

How water can be use for Healing?

Ganibade

Verified member
Yes you cannot escape from using water everyday in our lifetime. The only thing is that the uses of water depends on which water are going to be used and how to be using it wisely. For anybody that want to use water for any kind of treatment for any alignment.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Most of us could live without medicines. But no one can live without water, in fact , over half (57%) of the human body is water. If everyone living in farms and villages made the best use of water, the amount of sickness and death especially or children could probably be cut in half.

For example, correct use of water is basic both in the prevention and treatment of diarrhea. In many areas , diarrhea is the most common cause of sickness and death in small children. Contaminated ( unclean) water is often part of the cause.

To boil water in a pot, even for one minute, will kill the germs that cause diarrhea, and make the water safe. Babies should always be breast- fed, but if a cup and spoon have to be used for additional feeds, the utensils should also be boiled in water. Try to avoid bottles and teats altogether because it is never easy to keep them clean and safe enough for a baby, even with regular boiling. Washing one's hands with soap and water after a bowel movements ( shitting) and before eating or handling foods is just as important.

If fuel is short, use the sun! A day's supply of drinking water may be put in clear glass or plastic bottles, or plastic bags securely closed, and placed in the sun fur several hours. The ultra- violet rays in sunlight will purify it even without boiling.
Overnight the containets can be cooled , and the water used for drinking next day.

Tap water from a borehole, or other mains supply that has been properly treated, is ideal. Obtain this service whenever possible.

How water can be use for Healing?
Hi Mataracy. Hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your informative article about water. It is true that nobody can survive without
water. Water is so important for us in order to be healthy and prevent infections. Scientists advise consuming at least eight glasses of water daily to stay hydrated and healthy. Wish everyone has access to fresh, clean water. Water is a precious gift for all people around the world.

D

Deleted member 28127

Sometimes when you are at work or school you may not drink water and this is bad for our health we need to have this habitude of drinking water from time to time.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Sometimes when you are at work or school you may not drink water and this is bad for our health we need to have this habitude of drinking water from time to time.
When I was a kid, I ate all the junk I could but hated drinking enough water, weird right. I would say I didn't want to have big tommy. Little did I know how important water can be to the body. A lot of side effects if your body doesn't get the required water needed to carry out its functions. The body's metabolism process is highly aided by water.

Water can flush toxic out of your body, helps in circulation of nutrients, blood to the necessary part of the body.

Just enough of water everyday will get your skin glow. Water can reduce stress . from experience, I noticed just taken enough water can stop headache. Aid digestion and helps you pass out waste with no stress.

When you wake up in the morning after your prayers, drink some water , then do some exercises then take another water, after which you take your bath.

The only time I feel you shouldn't take a lot of water is at night so you don't fill your stomach and having the need to wake at the middle of the night to urinate. This can affect your sleep and entire system.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know how water can be used for treatment but I know that water is really an essential commodity that is needed by every creatures with life for survival , I believe that is just the reason water is among one of the six classes of food because it is needed in the body for its metabolism and for the body to carry out other activities, without water obviously 90% of the world population wouldn't be available by now.

Since water is very much available in our life , we are always advise not to waste water because there are some people who are really interested in this water we are seeing abundantly..

Boiling of water at the other hand can help to prevent a lot of infections such as thyphoid because untreated water may carry a lot of unseen germs which is capable of causing infection.. in western and most developed countries water is being treated before it is being sent out to be used publicly because this can help prevent outbreaks of dangerous infections and diseases.

We should always try to take water at all time because it is needed in our body , we shouldn't take it just because we are thirsty but we should take it constantly whether we are thirsty or not.

E

eldavis

Water is one of the best free gifts and natural resources given to us by God. The importance of blood cannot be overemphasize, water plays so many roles, most times when we are feeling headache, all we need to do is just to rest and drink water, after that we are good to go.

Ganibade

Verified member
We have water therapy whereby we are using water for the treatment of alignment that is affecting human being. This can be done by taking a portion of water early in the morning before eating anything after waking up from the bed to neutralize all the bad diseases in the body.

Cynthia Moran

Yes. There is scientific evidence that shows water is healing and there are many natural ways to use water for healing purposes. To Radically Heal Chronic Pain, Serious Illness, and Diseases from The Inside Out! All with the Power of Water! Water is both polar and a dipole, which gives it even more electromagnetic activity than other substances. Nobel Prize winner Charles Huggins, an oncologist who experimented with royal jelly and tea tree oil to treat breast cancer in rabbits, says that the electromagnetic effects of water can be exploited for healing purposes. In the United States, some therapy centers like RoyalVibe Health can use envirovibe water therapy for their patients, and the main thing is that the patients started recovering from their health issues.