Chibson

VIP Contributor
@Chibson it is also good to know that you are planning to venture into affiliate marketing and you are also a student. I told my younger brother the same thing but you don't seems to believe in the business model. He is looking for a fast way to make money and I told him that everything including a marketing require patience.
Yeah definitely. one of the major reasons a lot of people do not make money online is because they're not really patient enough and they're always looking for a get-rich-quick scheme which will end up scamming them. Affiliate marketing is a very good business model in which we can capitalise on and become successful at.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Chibson it is also good to know that you are planning to venture into affiliate marketing and you are also a student. I told my younger brother the same thing but you don't seems to believe in the business model. He is looking for a fast way to make money and I told him that everything including a marketing require patience.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online and anyone can do it regardless of your geographical location. I'm a student and of course planning to venture into that path of online money making. The only thing needed is proper knowledge, if you start a blog then you can start promoting your affiliate products through it depending on your niche.

Jupiter147

To begin with, it's affiliate marketing, which, like any other form of marketing, necessitates a significant amount of effort. Find ways to sell, choose a target audience, and products that fit that description.
Use a variety of tools to find dollar-rich markets.
Tools such as Craiglist advanced search and google word search can be used to target a specific market.
maintain a positive attitude