kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore you are very correct in every angle in your comment. But I think it's all about creating time. Take for instance I have a friend who who happens to be a medical student and he has a blog where is making a lot of money using Amazon associate. The interesting part is that he has a lot of articles on his blog and he was the one who wrote everything about 100 of them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Students can also participate in affiliate programs online. But you need to create time to engage in affiliate marketing in such a way that it will not affect your studies. A good time management is needed here you know that to strike balance between studying in the school and making money with affiliate marketing.

richiedude

Any one can do affiliate marketing provided they have got the resources, which is a laptop and an internet connection. And when given the right training results will be assured. I have seen 13 year old make 6 figures online. And for this reason even students can earn money as affiliates despite of their age bracket.

Last edited:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Nothing should stop a student from participating in affiliate program except when they are doing high in demanding courses like medicine. If they have good time management skills, the students can make money from affiliate marketing without affecting their study. Proper planning is all needed and the basic knowledge of the business.

Jonaville

I believe a student can do it provided he knows what he is doing and can set aside ample time to work on it everyday. Moreover, when they are on break he will have enough time to focus on it before they resumed back. So a student can very well do it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible for a students to engage in affiliate marketing. One thing I can tell you is that you must learn how to build a website and generate free traffic before you can make money with affiliate marketing. I will not advise you to generate traffic using page method as you are still a student in the college and you might not be able to afford pay traffic from now.

AfriPeeps Official

I believe it is super easy for students to do online Businesses including affiliate marketing because they are well connected to other students and this have a greater potential of making it through referring people into a legit platform. That is more reason people target students whenever they are into any referral related online business.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible for a student to engage in affiliate marketing but he has to be very good at time management. you should be able to create a time for affiliate marketing so that it will not affect is studying in the school. Another thing is that I should be able to get himself a mentor who will guide him on how to achieve fast results with the affiliate marketing.

Good luck

Verified member
It is possible for students to involve in affiliated marketing business as part of what will be given them some stipend to assist them in their course of study.affiliated marketing help one to acquire a lot of knowledge and skills when it comes to working online.i t is also required you being wise and smart in n knowing the right thing to do.

This is a perfect venture for college students who want to earn a little cash on the side! Just keep the steady flow going and remain patient and things will work out for you without a doubt!

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This friend that I am talking about uses his blogging earnings to sponsor himself on a trip to learn more about is course of study in the university which is medicine. as I am talking to you is about to finish his first hospital using some of the money earnings from blogging on the internet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
@Sotherefore you are very correct in every angle in your comment. But I think it's all about creating time. Take for instance I have a friend who who happens to be a medical student and he has a blog where is making a lot of money using Amazon associate. The interesting part is that he has a lot of articles on his blog and he was the one who wrote everything about 100 of them.
Ok I can also accept that proper and adequate time management is really necessary when people are doing this. I like people that are doing medical in school because I just consider it as one of the most respected courses in the university. It's nice if he can combine both of them at the same time and still concentrate in is study

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the fast way to make money on the internet. There are countless success story of different people who their life has been changed with affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is similar to plug-in and play method of making money online as someone did not need to create a product.

There are affiliate programs in different niches and majority of them are free to join. A simple Google search will bring a lot of affiliate programs which makes it's easy for someone to choose the best one.

I have a younger brother who is still in the college I wanted to make money online. So I want to ask you guys that can a student make money with affiliate marketing?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I love your introduction. Student must learn how to how to combine their studies with making money if only the course they are studying permit that. There are some universities courses that may not allow online earning no matter how. This is because the course may be too tedious that won't give any spare moment for racking of brain on any other businesses
Example could be people that are dealing or on the medical department ,these set of people will gives education 100% of their time because they deal with human life. In situation like this it is not nice for student to look for a way of making money .all these things should be arrange in place even before you go to school.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One thing I want you to know is that being a student does not prevent you from partaking in affiliate marketing. You must be dedicated and ready to learn if you want to have a breakthrough. Couple with that you must be able to create time for affiliate marketing. The beautiful part is that this online business model can be done on part-time basis.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Depending on what you are studying but I think it is possible for student to combine online job with their study because online job give an opportunity for you to work on spare time and that is one of the most important factors as this will give you enough time to attend to your academic need and activities.i think it is possible.
I love your introduction. Student must learn how to how to combine their studies with making money if only the course they are studying permit that. There are some universities courses that may not allow online earning no matter how. This is because the course may be too tedious that won't give any spare moment for racking of brain on any other businesses

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Depending on what you are studying but I think it is possible for student to combine online job with their study because online job give an opportunity for you to work on spare time and that is one of the most important factors as this will give you enough time to attend to your academic need and activities.i think it is possible.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
My advice for the student is to create time which he or she is going to dedicate for affiliate marketing. The reason is that it is very important for him to acquire basic knowledge about how affiliate marketing works. This will help me to prevent some pitfalls and common mistakes in the process of making his first affiliate sales.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The beauty of online jobs compare to offline jons is that there is no category of people that cannot do it. It is not limited by age or even educational background. In as much a student will be creating time and will have a right platform for this, there is no problem.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing can be scale once your able to develop a winning formula for yourself in every campaign you run. The only thing I don't like about affiliate marketing is list building. You are required to nurture the subscribers on your list and this out valuable contents to them so as to win their trust.