Can someone who hates been bossy own a real estate business

Wiserr

It’s no secret that I recommend owning a business as one way to build wealth. I also tell people to invest in real estate. In fact, I like to combine these: create a business, then use the profits to buy real estate.

But I often get some pushback from people who think they simply can’t be business owners. Sometimes they’ll say it’s because they don’t have the money to get started, or that they don’t know what business they could possibly start.

But a surprising number of folks believe they’re just not “cut out” to run a business:

• They hate the idea of managing other people.
  • They don’t see themselves as a leader.
  • They think they need a “bossy” personality.

They think that they personally don’t have what it takes to lead employees. The whole idea turns them off.

The great news I have for them is…

Today it’s possible to have an amazing business — and not have to be the boss of anybody (except yourself)!

With the internet, a person can make great money every month, and never have to hire anyone else unless they want to. (The technology does most of the work.)
But I think it depends on the person one can be bossy sometimes and sometimes not.

EKUSANI

Definitely he or she. Can own a business.but it will be into partnership with some.but probably a family member either a husband or wife .maybe a siblings or maybe someone very trusted..
Or u can probably employ a manager that will also playing the role of an acting CEO to represent u at work .u might also invest ur money with an organization .I mean some one that already own a business by going into partnership with them in other to avoid being call boss.all this are the ways of avoiding being call noses at work .but I wonder why people avoiding been call boss .to me I think the best is u tell ur employee to call u by your name simple

Shigobad2020

If I may understand you well , the people that hate being bossy means the introverts most of the time , they dont talk much , they live a simple life and they don't like the idea of ordering their fellow human being around , and most of the time even when they have everything, they don't like showing off because they don't want people to think they are arrogant .
Anybody can run a real estate business, either you are bossy or not , you can as well hand over your real estate business in care of an agent to run for you while he feeds you the report of the daily activities if you don't want to be having the direct conversation and negotiation with clients .
Because you need to be bossy if you are to be handling a real estate business alone simply because such occupations command being bossy .