Can someone take profession in Forex Trading?

marcusfe

There are lots of professions that people engage in online and offline. Many of these professions are thought in schools while many are artisaner and acquired skills. Forex, the short form of Foreign Exchange is an online transaction that involves buying and selling of currencies. I'm curious to know whether it is proper for someone to specialize in forex as a profession. I hear that there is a particular university in one of the African countries that take forex as a course. While I don't see it as something reasonable to take forex as a profession, I have a friend who is decide to take forex trading as a carrier.

George10640

I haven't heard of a school having introduced the forex classes in Africa but that's great though.I have only heard of forex classes offered by the experienced traders having opened classes for newbies. I think that should for part time classes since forex can be your part time job as you can't expect anyone to employ you unless self employment. Forex is real and people are not going for employment when they have made a good establishment with it.I think it is good to explore and have several business ideas and not just have one mindset.

Samuelkanu

Forex trading can be taken as a full time job if you're good in it. There are many things to consider if you must take it as a full time job. The main factors include knowledge,skills, endurance, patience,e.t.c . Also you have to be consistently profitable. There are many professional Forex traders and some work in big establishments like banks and other financial institutions worldwide. So Forex trading can be a full time job.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading is difficult, but if you want to take it as a profession, you must maintain discipline. Many traders trade without a proper plan and will never be a professional trader. If you want to take trading as a profession, you have to look at every strategy starting from money management and risk management.