Earn Money Can Someone Make Five Figures With Blogging?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
People make use of different models to make money online. There are some people who go for affiliate marketingin which they make money by selling other people's product for a commission.

Some other people engage in freelancing to render different services like graphic design logo design article writing etc in the marketplace.

Blogging is one of the ways in which people make money online. Blogging gives someone opportunity to become his or her own boss.

Someone make money from blogging by recommending other people's products and earn commission.

There are some people who earn money from plugins by selling ebooks or video causes to their immediate audience.

I'm thinking of going into blogging so as you make more money than the present time. I want to ask you that can somebody make 5 figures from blogging every month?

uforwealth

Verified member
It is possible that you make more than 5 figures by blogging if you know what you are doing and how to do it best.

Blogging is one of the best and reliable ways to make money online if you can blog smartly by writing problem solving blog posts with captivating titles.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The amount that one can make online depend on the seriousness, focus and some other factors of the person and not really the nature of the business. There are some people that have made enough when it comes to blogging whereas there are many that have not made a dime.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@uforwealth I have been thinking seriously about this because I would like to hear full-time income blogging. Writing has become my passion these days because I engage in it most of the time. I just want to know maybe I can make full-time income because I want to use my time for something productive.

Setho

VIP Contributor
With the right monetization options and the right audience you can be able to make 5 figures from your blogging career. You should also be able to know that five figures is not a small amount of money no matter what you are going to choose so you will have to put in a lot of conscious effort and hard work.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Sethbala11 I know five figures is a lot of money. I'll be very foolish to expect that kind of money in the next 6 months or a year. I just want to be sure that it is possible to make five figures from blogging because I am yet to see someone any earning up to that around amount around me. or I should look for another avenue that will bring me the amount of money I'm looking for.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The other night in the news was featured some bloggers and vloggers who are earning big money. Buying a home, having a nice car are the indications that a blogger is earning big money. When the blog has more than 10,000 regular readers the monetization can reach more than $1,000 per month depending on the frequency of the uploading of new blogs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The possibility of making five figures income through blogging cannot be ruled out but I do not think that will be possible for a lot of us (including me). At the moment, I can not even imagine making $500 per month let alone making $10,000 from my blog. I hardly make $60 per month.