Can one derive a stable income from online jobs without investing?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know that online jobs can be lucrative and earn one a good amount of money if you get serious with it, but the most I can testify to, usually deals with one investing some money in it to get some income back from it. I have always wondered if it is possible to legally make good stable income online without investing, do not get it wrong, I am not saying that money can’t be made from online at all, but usually, it small amounts which is not enough to be called a stable income, as far as I am concerned, but do you think that there is a way to go around it.

Speaking of the very lucrative ones I know about, affiliate marketing, Dropshipping and the likes, I know of those ones but it is obvious that you will still have to put some capital make some tangible profits, but I notice that most of the freelance jobs do not usually require that much of investment. For example, writing of article, are being done as a gig worker, but what you have to know is that is not very often when we are talking about how money is being made from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

uforwealth

Verified member
Stable money can be made online without investments but it will take much time,patience,dedication and a lot of effort. Take affiliate marketing for example. You can promote affiliate products and make sales without investment.If you are good at convincing people to buy what you are promoting.

greenieS

Verified member
There are many ways to make money online and without making any investment. For example, to post on forums for which you are paid, to work as a freelancer, to work as a designer if you know how and many other areas where you are well paid without making any investment.

General01

I know that online jobs can be lucrative and earn one a good amount of money if you get serious with it, but the most I can testify to, usually deals with one investing some money in it to get some income back from it. I have always wondered if it is possible to legally make good stable income online without investing, do not get it wrong, I am not saying that money can’t be made from online at all, but usually, it small amounts which is not enough to be called a stable income, as far as I am concerned, but do you think that there is a way to go around it.

Speaking of the very lucrative ones I know about, affiliate marketing, Dropshipping and the likes, I know of those ones but it is obvious that you will still have to put some capital make some tangible profits, but I notice that most of the freelance jobs do not usually require that much of investment. For example, writing of article, are being done as a gig worker, but what you have to know is that is not very often when we are talking about how money is being made from it
I haven't seen a job online that is highly lucrative and one has no need to invest.
I think the reason behind the investment is partly to make the person that invested to pay more attention to the work.
"When you pay, you pay much attention"

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor

Speaking of the very lucrative ones I know about, affiliate marketing, Dropshipping and the likes, I know of those ones but it is obvious that you will still have to put some capital make some tangible profits, but I notice that most of the freelance jobs do not usually require that much of investment. For example, writing of article, are being done as a gig worker, but what you have to know is that is not very often when we are talking about how money is being made from it.
Even if you do not have to invest money you'll still have other things to invest if you're thinking of making money consistently online, if money was the problem a lot of people could have succeeded in different online business because they could have invested huge amounts of money and the money inturns make them successful, but online business will require a lot of your time and dedication which a lot of people may not have the opportunity to offer.. there are some online investment you can invest with your money and can still be profitable and there are others that will require your time and dedication as the only investment that is needed for you to be successful.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's what many are doing to sustain their lives during this dreaded time of covid19. One can simply make reasonable amount of money online without investing a dime. It depends on what the person is capable of doing, writing is an option to follow and earn money. Others like testing apps, playing NFT games, surveys, microjobs, affiliate marketing etc. This are the options I know too well that doesn't cost money to get started by earning through them. I've seen one who combines the host of earning options here online to make money. It's very much possible provided you're eager to make money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The only way or means that I know for sure that you can be generating stable income for yourself, is by having series of skills to monetize online. I have seen people make serious money on daily basis by having skills that they sell on freelance sites. If you have skills to sell, you can try site like Fiverr to monetize your skills. Though, it's not easy to customers or patronizers even with your viable skills, you would need to work harder to get your first customer.