What benefits do we derive from eating vegetables

Empress

Verified member
1. It helps us to fight inflammation
Inflammation Is good but too much of it isn't good for our body so veggies is one of the best food that helps to fend off inflammation because they are rich in phytochemicals and antioxidants which helps our body
2. It helps to improve blood pressure
Veggies like spinach, beets deliver potassium and the fiber from veggies helps our heart because it contains potassium rich foods
3. Up your fiber
Eating high fiber foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts can help to get enough of this key nutrient because fiber is great for the heart and gut and it also helps to keep you full as well as reduce the risk of developing diabetes also , all veggies have fibers.

Barin

Eating vegetables has a lot of benefits it contains different kinds of nutrient and also helps to reduce the risk of getting certain diseases

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Vegetables offers our body system list of antioxidants. Antioxidant helps to boost the immune system of the body. It will take a long time before you fall see if it happens that you have high amount of antioxidant in your body system. vegetables also contain all the essential vitamins and minerals needed by our body. Vegetables balanced diet on their own.

Jjimale

Vegetables helps in boosting our immunity and also make us to be strong and active Because of the nutrient that it contains

Kola

Verified member
Fruits and veggies able to regulate the blood temperature and also the blood pressure.it also improve fibre in the body and gives the body enough nutrients and vitamins which is good for the body.fruits is natural and very good for the body so eat fruits and vegetables for a healthy and better Life.

Jjimale

Vegetables helps in our health growth due to the nutrient that it provides to our body

Acerrim

Vegetables are damn good for our health because of all the nutrient that are derived from it which helps in our health growth

Qriquimen

Vegetables are a very good diet that we should include in our daily diet because it will help to boost our immunity and also helps to make us more healthy

blessingc

Beneficial to the human body in preventing or treating one or more diseases or in improving physiological performance beyond adequate nutritional affects in a way that is relevant to either improved stage of health and well-being and reduction of risk of disease.

The consumption of fresh vegetables gives the consumer a variety of compounds that have a positive influence on human health.
All vegetables are sources of vitamins and consequently have health benefits.
They have been investigated for their specific role in the prevention of cancers, heart disease, eye disease and other human health conditions.

Eating a balanced diet containing vegetables is considered the best way of ensuring good health. Vegetables are not just nutritious but they also enhance the immune system of our body.

A diet rich in vegetables can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect upon blood sugar, which can help keep appetite in check.

Leafy greens, avocados and tomatoes make our list of top heart-healthy foods, but all veggies have benefits for your heart.
Veggies are one of the best foods to eat to help you fend off inflammation. They are rich in antioxidants and phytochemicals to help your body.

E

eldavis

Vegetables also helps alot with the skin. I remember some time back when I was still doing keto diet I ate alot of vegetables and i noticed there was a great deal of difference with my skin texture.