Earn Money Can I still make money online selling backlinks?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Backlink is one of the top ranking signal in Google search engine. Your website is going to rank higher if you manage to receive backlinks from authority websites in your niche.

People are using different tactics to generate backlink for their website. This is the reason why some people are rendering this services as a freelancer.

There are some people who are a contributor on authority website. The use this influence to have opportunity to place backlink on my authority websites.

There are some people who are making use of softwares to generate good backlinks source. And I also know how to do this to.

Present I have about 600 quality backlinks source and I want to start selling them in the marketplace. So I want to ask that is backlinking selling still profitable?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
backlinks for YT video or for Websites sir,,
may i know how yo can get that backlink sir,, yow grow organically or how?
I don't know if there is backlink building for YouTube videos. The backlinks I have work for website because they have higher authority in the face of Google search engine. I did research about him and I was able to come up with different colour pink profile which I can point at any website to increase in organic traffic and ranking.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When you say you have 600 backlink source, do you mean to say you have access to 600 websites where you can build backlinks for clients? Before you can sell backlinks, your sites need to have high DA and PA, probably higher than 50. Your websites also need to have high traffic.