Can I make money online without any skills?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many people want to make money online but due to the fact that they think they have to possess a special skill in order to make money online, well if you have a skill you can make money online if you don't have a skill you can still make money online what I mean is if you have a skill you can use it to make money a as a freelancer such skills include : web development, logo design, translator etc, sites where you can make money with these skills are fiverr, upwork, picoworkers, latium etc

But if you don't have a skill you can still absolutely make money by starting a blog or a YouTube channel, or make money on paid to post sites, blogging and tik-tok, making money online is as simple as ABC as long as you don't get your self into investments which you don't know much about you're safe.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You should have a skill to have money online, after all, you don't just go online and collect money without doing anything, you have to give, you have to render a service through what you know, through your skill.

There is no such thing as free money. You got to spend time and effort to get a certain amount of money. If you are not willing to invest your time and energy in earning money, then it is better for you not to try at all.

You can start by getting a job or opening your own business. But if that doesn't work out for whatever reason, then there are other ways for making money online. You may work from home part-time or full-time depending on what suits you best. You may also hire someone who can do the job for you but don't forget that there are risks involved when hiring someone else to perform work for them so this should be carefully thought through before taking any action involving hiring someone else because there might be times when things go wrong and then we lose our money through no fault of ours.

allison001

Verified member
From my observation , it will be very difficult for people to make money without a skill . Even if you have to make comments and post article on paid to post website ,you needs have a good writing skills to be able to make money in paid to post platform perfectly without getting banned or breaking the rules and regulation of that community.

Apart from paid post platform I don't think there is any other way people can make money without having a skill , that is why having a skill should be one of the most important priority for anyone that is interested to make money on the online space.

For me personally , the reason why I have not been able to acquire the needed skill to be able to make money is because I don't have the required money to do so but however I am still planning toward it.