Can I gain income from blogging

Mastergp

Verified member
Some people usually engage in blogging, they earn from it, before we look on how to gain from blogging let see what it means:

What is blogging:

Blogging is the act of an individual writing an article or video, commentary or documentaries online for other to gain idea about some certain knowledge govern by that topic they are covering or write on, it not an easy tasks, like a journalist a blogger is always alert to information that would interest it reader or viewer, but most of today's bigger instead of basing of true fact or point most of their information might be false, or not being true, so for a good or train blogger his information most be true fact.

This bloggers earn from blogging and some forum may also need writers like effective writers he or she might get access because he his able to write useful inform that draws attention of it listeners, blogging itself is taught at higher institutions and they have gone a long way train young ones o creating ideas.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Can you make money through blogging?
Theoretically speaking, you can make money through blogging, and you can make a lot of money from your blog, and this is completely a passive income source.
Practically speaking, you cannot make money through blogging, and even if you managed to make money from your blog, it will be so little that you will be discouraged to discontinue blogging. Blogging, in fact, is not a completely passive income method, you will have to work really hard to build content, and do SEO and digital marketing, in order to build traffic and revenue.
I am a blogger. What advice can I give to people who want to blog?
I will tell them that if they want to blog for money, never start blogging, instead do something else that can make them more money. However, if you are a writer and if you want to build readership, or if you want to establish your authority in your niche, start blogging.