Can Anything Replace Blogging

uforwealth

Verified member
Whenever I think about the future of blogging, I always wonder what can replace blogging in the nearest future.

Anything that is capable of taking the position of blogging must be more profitable than this way of making money.
If there is something that can be more lucrative than blogging what could that thing be ?

With the benefits that come with blogging as one of the best ways to make money online, it will be very difficult to see another way of earning income online that can perform better than it.

As a blogger, you are your own boss.
You work whenever and wherever you want.
You provide jobs for job seeking people.
Depending on your goals, you decide either to work more or less. In fact, the benefits suggests that nothing can replace blogging.

What do you think ? Can anything replace blogging?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is just different specie of making money online. It doesn't have any replacement as far as I can think. People will always want to pen down some things that bothers them, trending and even satiric memoir. This means whoever that has taken blogging as passion has never made a wrong choice.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Anything that is going to rain please blocking will work in the same way but more effective than blogging. A blogger is not different from a radio presenter who come up with new content every time for the benefits of the audience. Blogging give someone freedom to work at any time he or she pleases.