Can Anyone Get Rich?

Sikapa

Verified member
Do you think everybody can get rich? To me not we all can prosper and why I'm I saying this? Is like richness is for some people and not to everybody. Do you agree with me that no one wants to be poor? Then why do some people end up been poor? Do you think is their choice or wish? No! Not that but that was how they found themselves.

One may say they might be lazy but that's wrong, you can just cast your eyes to your own locality to see. Those people who are broke are the mainly people who do all sort of hard works. Most at times the work that they will do you will never try it but still they are broke. This had made me understood that not we all can be rich but just pray that you will not be a victim.

Sometimes we have to have mercy on those who chances grow thinner because it is not the wish to but it just happened to them. Poor people are suffering, hustling and doing all sort of things but still broke. Is not not their fault that they were born in poor family and is not their fault that they come from the street.

Anyone can get rich eventually. But situations make it easy, hard or even imposible. I will use a modern country as a case study.

If you live in the United States, you may have heard the phrase "anyone can get rich," or something along those lines. It's often meant to imply that there's no excuse for people not to be able to improve their financial situation or better their lives. But is it true?

According to a report from Pew Research Center, which looked at wealth data from 1989-2016, only about 20% of Americans saw significant economic growth over the time period studied. Even though the study points out that the overall economy grew by nearly 50% during that time, most people experienced a decline in economic wealth. The report also found that those who were already well-off tended to remain well-off—and even got wealthier over time.

The reasons for this, according to Pew's researchers, are varied: student debt, wage stagnation, rising cost of living, increased spending on health care and education. "The reality is that while incomes are stagnant and wealth is declining for many Americans, costs continue to rise," said Tim Smeeding, director of the Institute for Research on Poverty at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

The fact is Most of these situations and more are faced in so many countries too. Amidst these, anyone can get rich or not.

Do you think everybody can get rich? To me not we all can prosper and why I'm I saying this? Is like richness is for some people and not to everybody. Do you agree with me that no one wants to be poor? Then why do some people end up been poor? Do you think is their choice or wish? No! Not that but that was how they found themselves.

One may say they might be lazy but that's wrong, you can just cast your eyes to your own locality to see. Those people who are broke are the mainly people who do all sort of hard works. Most at times the work that they will do you will never try it but still they are broke. This had made me understood that not we all can be rich but just pray that you will not be a victim.

Sometimes we have to have mercy on those who chances grow thinner because it is not the wish to but it just happened to them. Poor people are suffering, hustling and doing all sort of things but still broke. Is not not their fault that they were born in poor family and is not their fault that they come from the street.
Hi Sikapa. Nice to meet you. The topic you have chosen is really very interesting. It is true that money is very important in our lives because we cannot survive without it. We need money to cover our daily needs and the needs of our family.

Unfortunately, the modern world is very expensive. This is because we have created a lot of needs. Some of these needs are not even real but nevertheless, we have to cover them. We always want more and more things like a better house, a better car, a better computer and a better smartphone. This is endless!

For this reason, most of us want to become rich because, in this way, our life will become easier and better. With money, we can make plans for the future and we can be financially free. However, it is not easy to become rich. There are people who work very hard every day but they are still poor. On the other hand, there are people who became rich overnight because they won the lottery or they invested in cryptocurrencies.

In conclusion, I believe that although it is not easy to become rich, it is not impossible. Of course, we must always remember that money does not bring happiness. Love, peace and health are more important in life than money.

Anyone can get rich and no one deserves to be poor but unfortunately, not everybody has the right and chance to be rich. What make us rich is so simple but difficult to carry out. And if we don't follow the principles, no matter how hard we try, we cannot really meet up to the level of being rich.

First off all, being rich is a state of mind. In as much everybody wants to be rich, not everybody has the willpower to be rich. Some people are filled with negative thoughts. They don't always see the light at the end of the tunnel. They are scared to carry new things out and prefer their comfort zone because they are always afraid of fear.

Poor means Passing over opportunities repeatedly. Poor people always see problems in the face of everything but the rich always find solutions to every problem. Poor people don't always create opportunities, they look for one and even most times they are blind to see some opportunities that lie in front of them.

I won't be blind to the fact that environment also affects the level of richness. It is widely believed that there are no more opportunities for the citizens and even if the citizens create opportunities, the government polices most time do not help in making the opportunities to show.

If everybody is given $1 billion each, few years, some people will still be poor based on what I wrote above.

Been poor is some people's choice. No one is ever born to be poor. It depends on choice that the person later makes. Someone that is lazy will not be surprised if the person remain poor and the person that is hard working will not be a surprise if he became rich.

To become rich, one needs to be determined to make the money and become rich. Like I always say that no one is destined to be poor or rich. It is the person that will choose what he or she wants. Some one that had little money for a business. When he starts the business. His or her daily spendings is more than what he earn daily. There is no way that he will not close the business because there is no money to continue the business as he has lavished all every thing. His excuse will be that the money is too small that it is not enough for his expenses. Someone like that will remain poor.

But someone that has little money and from his small earning he sees everyday. He will make sure that he save some for the growth of the business. For sure that kind of person will be rich.

Hello Sikapa,,To me it seems that getting either rich or poor depends on one self.People choose to be either rich or poor.I might be sounding mistaken but I think that's the reality.Now someone can ask me how to choose to be poor because nobody wishes or rather is happy being poor.This brings me to what we call opportunity and priority.
A person must use his or her opportunity well/in a good manner.This goes hand in hand with prioritizing the this you or your plans.If someone has a good reasoning to prioritize and use his/her opportunity well,I don't think that the can live such a poor lifestyle.

In life, we all have our perceptions and ideologies because our individuality differs. There is actually no one who wants to be poor or enjoys the state of penury but it is one thing not to like the idea of being poor and it is another thing to work towards it so poverty does not take the lead in our lives. There is actually no one our mindset can be positioned in the same way. A typical illustration is in the case of two different students, who have an upcoming examinations and to succeed, there is no other option than to read properly in order to meet preparedness.

Now, student A reads his books as much as he can while student B is so less concerned, and when the examination day gradually approaches, student A passes with flying colors and while student B is left behind. In such a case, the both students wanted to pass their examination no doubt but one of the above parties failed to prepare and this is also the case with poverty and poor people It is easy to declare that we do not want to be poor but do we work hard to ensure that poverty does not become our reality?

Hi Sikapa. Nice to meet you. The topic you have chosen is really very interesting. It is true that money is very important in our lives because we cannot survive without it. We need money to cover our daily needs and the needs of our family.

Unfortunately, the modern world is very expensive. This is because we have created a lot of needs. Some of these needs are not even real but nevertheless, we have to cover them. We always want more and more things like a better house, a better car, a better computer and a better smartphone. This is endless!

For this reason, most of us want to become rich because, in this way, our life will become easier and better. With money, we can make plans for the future and we can be financially free. However, it is not easy to become rich. There are people who work very hard every day but they are still poor. On the other hand, there are people who became rich overnight because they won the lottery or they invested in cryptocurrencies.

In conclusion, I believe that although it is not easy to become rich, it is not impossible. Of course, we must always remember that money does not bring happiness. Love, peace and health are more important in life than money.
Perfect! I really like your comment and I can move with you too. You see, the way of life can be free and beautiful but we have lost the way, one love, one heart and we will all feel alright as my old prophet said.

People were created to be loved and things were created to be used but the reason why this whole world is in a chaos is people are been used and things are been loved because of material vanity.

As long as you're being honest, you don't cheat and you're dedicated to work every single day, rest in a proper time. I don't think you'll be broke, jsut in matter of time, you surely gonna be rich.

excite88.com

A lot of people today are developing the mindset of being rich and so they are chasing wealth Helter skelter . It is a good thing for an individual to have money and also it is another thing for an individual to sensibly and was fully spend money . Majority of people today thinks that in order to become rich and successful you have to chase money by all means , that is not always the case in most situation in order to be rich and successful you have to be a problem solver . Most of the richest man today like Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff bezos didn't just become rich and wealthy overnight rather they became problem solvers and make it ease for human beings like me and you to carry out some hard activities we have been carrying before .

For example , it was cumbersome and burdensome for us to write letters and go to the post office to deposit these letters which will later be transmitted to our intended and expected respondent . But with the help of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram a person can at the comfort of his or her home send text messages to anyone with just a click of a finger .

Anyone can get rich but assuredly, everybody cannot get rich. Do not get me wrong, I like being very pragmatic. So long as the word poor, poverty and penury is in the dictionary, then there must still be people to take that place as a reference point just like; rich, wealth and affluence, there must also be people to use as a reference point. It is easy to declare that we do not want to be poor but at times, we tend to leave our destinies untouched. We fail to realize, that our destinies is in our hands and the way you nurture it, is the way it would be productive. There is a popular adage which says, "as you lay your bed, so you lie on it "

Unless you are born with a silver spoon already, you need to strive harder to build wealth or a comfort zone for yourself. Even those who are from wealthy homes and bequeathed wealth from their parents, if they fail to utilize it effectively, in little or no time, they would end up in a catastrophy. I want to be rich, what am I doing to ensure I attain this statue? Am I just sleeping each day or am I working towards the goal? This would be the determinant factor.

I do not agree to what most of us are saying on this thread, to me a person's financial status is not been determined by the person, just like we do not determine who gives birth to us or from what country we want to come from or from what tribe or language we want to come from. Been rich is all determined by the supreme creator and that person is God himself.

I have seen people that are very lazy and they do not work very hard but yet time and chance favours them because that was how God himself predestinated it. Whilst there aee some people who work very hard and hustle night and day and still have nothing to show for it.

People do not choose to be poor no one likes been poor. But the holy scripture said the poor shall not seize in the land.. this simply implies that no matter how some certain class or kind of people will hustle and struggle to be rich they will still remain very poor. And I have seen people who tried to get money through diabolical means but yet still remained poor. It is all determined by God.

I was listening to a certain message about decisions that people take, the truth is that most of the poor people you see today are poor because of the decisions they take or the decisions their parents took.

The simple fact is that some people are born to be luckier than others because some people are born in the wealthy families and automatically they are wealthy and some people are born into poor families and automatically they are poor. I believe the world is equal to everyone because at one point in time in one's life there are certain decisions you might take that will totally change your life and that of your children and your failure to take that decision will definitely deny you and your children a lot of benefits.

Of a truth, there are many people who hustle from day to night and they are still poor. The reason is not that they are lazy but just that they are not fortunate enough to make it through. This is one of the reasons why I believe the spiritual dimension of wealth. When some people say that being wealthy is not spiritual, I just look at them and shake my head.

There must be someone in your family who must pay the price to be wealthy before your family can come out of poverty.

I do not agree to what most of us are saying on this thread, to me a person's financial status is not been determined by the person, just like we do not determine who gives birth to us or from what country we want to come from or from what tribe or language we want to come from. Been rich is all determined by the supreme creator and that person is God himself.

I have seen people that are very lazy and they do not work very hard but yet time and chance favours them because that was how God himself predestinated it. Whilst there aee some people who work very hard and hustle night and day and still have nothing to show for it.

People do not choose to be poor no one likes been poor. But the holy scripture said the poor shall not seize in the land.. this simply implies that no matter how some certain class or kind of people will hustle and struggle to be rich they will still remain very poor. And I have seen people who tried to get money through diabolical means but yet still remained poor. It is all determined by God.
Hmm! You have the fact too. One wish to be poor and there are people who were born into poor family, they know they are from poor family and therefore they try as much as possible to get out of the cage but yet they re main in it.

Some people try their possible best to get financial freedom but no matter what they do, they will do in vain. Is that their choice? Like when we were in school you will see someone who always study, in fact that person is a bookworm but still that person will fail in exams. Is that what he wish? No! But that is his portion.

Everyone has the capability to become rich but not everyone in become rich. Everyone has equal 24 hours to spend in a day.

How you spend a day with determine if you are going to become rich or not in the nearest future.

There is a chance that you are going to become rich if you spend your time to engage in productive activities that will bring you more money.

There are some basic needs someone needs to do in order to become rich. These include

Consistent Saving
Saving is the starting point of all riches. you must invite the habit of consistent savings if you want to build wealth for yourself and the generations to come. Savings can also be cultivated just like any other habit.

The simple secret to get started with savings is to start small then you increase the amount as time goes On. You can start with 1% and gradually increase the percentage over the time.

Investing
Once you gather in enough savings. the next thing is to invest your savings into something that will been going more money for yourself.

The major purpose of investing is to create passive income for yourself. You only need to do the work ones and you keep generating consistent passive income over the time.