Can a groundnut seller become a millioniare?

It is very possible for a groundnut seller to be a millionaire. Regardless of what you are into or what you sell, it doesn't matter how petty or how big or massive it is. You just have to innovate or invent a way to sell to premium customers at premium prices. You won't stand by the roadside to sell groundnut and expect millions. Package and sell in exotic supermarkets and malls. Then you can have a discussion of being a millionaire.

Yes a groundnut seller can become a millionaire is all about proper and timely savings first a groundnut seller to reach such a height he or she must be thinking of taking the business to the next level he can initially start by selling groundnut and then improve by supplying the raw groundnut to other groundnut seller and much later improve to being n employer it all about planning

This is quite a trickish question and I might be tempted to say that this is almost impossible. We have seen a lot of groundnut produce along the many years and I can say that even with packaging become a millionaire with groundnut us impossible. Howbeit, if the seller can be a bit creative with what the groundnut is done. Maybe groundnut oil, then it might be possible.

In any kind of selling as long as you are good in salesmanship and marketing and your product is also good then there is a big chance that you can earn millions from your business. Even a peanut or groundnut vendor can later on be a distributor of the product to retailers that eventually he would be exporting the product to a foreign country. That can happen if you are good in the business.

Selling of petty goods of product as become bad things to many people.
Even when people seen you selling groundnut ,Broom ,coconut and so on the tend seeing you as unserious type even some of your close friend before may not like to associate with you again.
But I want to tell you that their is a way that one can distinguish oneself from those who are selling ordinarily.
Packaging..I mean packaging. When you package your product very well and present your self good people will surely patronise you.
You go to bank,industry and some reputable organisation to advertise to them so that they can patronise you, even it will get to a time that you will need to employ those that will be selling for you..
If you can achieve these surely you will smiles at last.
Let me tell you ,you are a millionaire already. You opinion is needed to. Can a groundnut seller become a millionaire?
This is somehow hilarious. There are some threads that you already know the reply to give about them. A ground nut seller becoming a millionaire? Well, like they always say "it all depends on the scope of the business". If a business owner operates at a very large scale of supplying groundnuts to countries or states, there is a High probability of becoming a millionaire from the business. That is if the business is a very big one.

Yes sometimes, been wealthy or been a million is beyond working. There's a saying that says plenty work doesn't guaranteed having money
So a groundnut seller can be a millionaire if proper market strategy is put in place.

I think a groundnut seller could become a millionaire, too. But it would not be that easy as the seller would enter a market that is already well established, with lots of competitors. I agree with previous commenters that one would have to do something to set them apart - innovation, packaging, marketing, etc.

Yes a groundnuts seller can also be a millioniar by him producing it frequently and in a large scale.. But before he get to that level, he will have a long way to go.like he will make the production in a modernise way, he must have customers who he will be distributing to them, and have a good means of advertisment.Before one can achieve that, he must be hard working and dedicated to it, and fix a target, focus on his target.

according to my own point of view I don't believe a grandnut selle can become a millionaire but still it all depend on your determination and hard work if you are determined and you are hard-working it is very possible for you to become a millionaire but still you need to put in some additional business like selling groundnut oil and the rest of them, sometimes you don't have to depend on just one business you need to put in many business in order for you to become a millionaire

Give different people the same quantity of groundnut and the same time to go and market the products.their returns will always be different, it boils down to principles and technique each individual applies. I might be selling provision and another person selling provision but the profit varies. Becoming a millionaire by selling groundnut is possible.

Even when people seen you selling groundnut ,Broom ,coconut and so on the tend seeing you as unserious type even some of your close friend before may not like to associate with you again.
But I want to tell you that their is a way that one can distinguish oneself from those who are selling ordinarily.
Packaging..I mean packaging. When you package your product very well and present your self good people will surely patronise you.
You go to bank,industry and some reputable organisation to advertise to them so that they can patronise you, even it will get to a time that you will need to employ those that will be selling for you..
Let me tell you ,you are a millionaire already. You opinion is needed to. Can a groundnut seller become a millionaire?
Yes, it will be if the person is into a larger scale, not one buying just in cups to resell. Anyone that will need this will need to go into expansion to make more profit. The profit can be reinvested and maybe with loan from some good sources to make more money

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

It is very possible that is if he/she supplies groundnut to major industries and also exports the groundnut he/she processes. Once the business owner is sells groundnut in a big way then there is a very big probability that the business owner can make millions out of it thus making the business owner a millionaire. It would take those that sell groundnut in a small way decades to become a millionaire.

Anybody can become millionaires in whatever they are doing if they are disciplined enough to follow through to all you have stated up there. I'll add that you cultivate an aggressive savings plan and think of business expansion across locations far from you. Follow through your plan and be disciplined.

Wealth is not measured by the size of your business because so many big firm are trading with bank loan or joint business and so the money in circulation is not entirely theirs. But a groundnut seller with a good business strategy can measure up to being a millionaire as whatever that is in the business circulation is entirely the owners

Well its possible but one thing you would do is that you would need to invest a lot to achieve think of making millions with such business ,apart from the packaging aspect , because many people would still love to buy those unpackaged ones because it would be less costly , i think you could make something like groundnut biscuits and others , its best to think of something unique

Groundnut sellers have levels. When you are talking about groundnut seller who can become a millionaire we are not talking about those who sell on the street. What makes a difference in many businesses is innovation and packaging. Some people will sell groundnut and package it inside nylon while some will package Thiers inside a customized polythene bags which will presentable to be sold in the supermarkets. It's actually the same groundnut but different innovation.

Groundnut seller can actually be a millionaires.
It just that most the money eventually invested in the business determined the profit.
And there is lot of difference between groundnut sellers in Nigeria. Those having their own company is different from those who only disturbe it to company and there is huge different between hawker and someone selling it just to make end meet

Of course a groundnut seller can become a millionaire, infact there are millionaires that are into the business. It is the packaging that matters, there are people that into the sachet water business and they have huge money in their accounts. A roadside nut seller is different from a company that is into it but they all started from somewhere too.