Bytebus.com Review

Suba

Staff member
What's Bytebus?
Bytebus is a cloud mining service site, where members do not need to buy mining hardware, but members only need to rent a hashrate that has been summarized in several packages. Bytebus claims to have launched since 2018 and is based in London, UK.

Get $10
For each new member will get a bonus reward of $ 10 which can be used to rent / buy a free plan for $ 10 and will get a return of $ 1 per day, so you only need 90 days to be able to withdraw your balance Min $ 100. Or you can also use your balance to buy an Ltc hashrate package for $100 and will get a return of $6 for a contract period of 3 days. Other hashrate packages are also available from $480 to $6,000.

Referrals program
Bytebus gives 3% commission from every purchase of cloud mining package by referrals who join using your ref link, for example if your ref deposits $480 worth of crypto and buys and buys a $480 hashrate FIL package then you will get a commission of $14.4
Payment processor: cryptocurrency

Site Review
Although the Bytebus site is claimed to have been launched since 2018 but I didn't get any important information from out there such as, is it legit or scam, proof of payment, even on Trustpilot there is no review at all. Due to the lack of information I obtained, I can't draw any conclusions.

This thread is information only, not investment advice.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
What I did understand is the website offering 10 $ for free signup and you have not mentionned KYC or Know Your Customer and such reward is much even do have Know Your Customer service to guarantee one reward per user.
So even payout is 100 $ and reaching payout in free mode is doubtfull because you do not provide any website work to get the 10 $ like video detailling the services of the website on your Youtube channel or article on Paid to Post website means you just make signup on 10 minutes and get 10 $ reward.
Second this kind of websites are just a script there is no antiminer at all then as there is script generating money and there is no mining at all so I think it is a kind of HYIP where old users funds are used to pay new users funds.

Sikapa

Verified member
I'm somehow confused about this thread or maybe I did not get what you are saying here. I thought you said the site will give you $10 when you sign up to their site and that $10 can be use to purchase a free plan of $10 which will also give $1 cash back. This means you have not invest any pocket money but instead of them to sell it to you as $10 which I assume that they will take away their sign up bonus, they will still give you $1 as cash back making the whole thing you bought to be $9?

And aside this $9 they will still give you $1 per day? I'm I right of what I'm saying? This this is something I don't understand and I want you to explain further to me because I think I'm not getting you well. Thank you for your post.

Suba

Staff member
@Sikapa Yes that's right, you will get a $10 bonus when you sign up. So if you use that money to buy one of the mining packages then
$ 1 is not cash back, but I mean you will get mining results of $ 1 per day, minimum withdrawal of $ 100, so you are less $ 90 or 90 days.

Sikapa

Verified member
@Suba wow! Thank you much for this your explanation and I think it will be good for me to try on how it works by myself. Then I think this website is there to help all people to make money online but I'm wondering if this website will work in all countries around the globe.

Some good site like this only work for the people there in the to tier countries but I believe you that you only bring us good sites that work for everyone across the globe. This was the reason why I wanted to know and I was asking much questions about the site. Thank you once again for your explanation.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Founded in 2018, Bytebus is among the earliest companies which provides cloud mining services. They claim that they have more than 3,50,000 users worldwide, making them the world's top cloud mining platform. As an advanced cloud mining technology, I hope that everyone should benefit from their service. The company has a 24/ 7 live support too. It's also available on mobile apps for android, iphones and ipads. Those who are interested in investing in the initial free plan, can do so quickly with the $10 they will receive as a bonus amount. I like that part of the website, people who creates an account on the site receives $10 bonus. The platform is accessible in 120 countries. People interested in investing should always check their browser for security indicators before making any deal. The website also offers mining risk management tools and allows people to withdraw their funds at any time.