Buying of business ideas or sticking to your own ideas??

Thanks for the good idea you mentioned here. Buying a business idea from a business pro isn't the right offer for you you, that is a wise choice made. Cos not everyone rely on the prospect buying and sticking with other peoples business ideas. They rather innovative great business ideas, we ought to be creative to come up with better idea and not copying another person's very own ideas. Sometimes, just as you mentioned, the person can't give us all the necessary tips needed to succeed in what ever future business plan we are buying from him or her. I will rather attend a business consultancy through an expert, to mentor me on what to do, and drive my business to stardom as time goes on.
If the idea was really profitable and there were enough prospects in it, the so called pro wouldn't even think of selling it to you, by selling the business idea, it means he or she must have realized the idea is a dead on arrival and wouldn't lead to something meaningful, so they just try to make it look profitable and persuade you into giving them some money for them to let you know more about the business.
Before one succeed in business Generally, you would definitely have to come up with ideas always that would propel you into making enough profits and lesss losses. By buying a business idea, it shows the individual is not serious yet and there is a high possibility of such an individual failing in the long run.

I am of the opinion that the idea you sit to come up with would thrive better than that of someone else. The worst part would be when the person refuses to give you all the information you would need about the particular business idea he is talking about, you end up being confused in the long run.
It is better to use your own idea and grow the business, by doing this, it would be easy to understand when things are not moving as you envisioned from onset and you can then restrategize.
Thanks for the good idea you mentioned here. Buying a business idea from a business pro isn't the right offer for you you, that is a wise choice made. Cos not everyone rely on the prospect buying and sticking with other peoples business ideas. They rather innovative great business ideas, we ought to be creative to come up with better idea and not copying another person's very own ideas. Sometimes, just as you mentioned, the person can't give us all the necessary tips needed to succeed in what ever future business plan we are buying from him or her. I will rather attend a business consultancy through an expert, to mentor me on what to do, and drive my business to stardom as time goes on.

I am of the opinion that the idea you sit to come up with would thrive better than that of someone else. The worst part would be when the person refuses to give you all the information you would need about the particular business idea he is talking about, you end up being confused in the long run.
It is better to use your own idea and grow the business, by doing this, it would be easy to understand when things are not moving as you envisioned from onset and you can then restrategize.