Buying of business ideas or sticking to your own ideas??

Buying a business idea that is feasible is not a bad idea after all it is money you are out to make and so if you see a business idea that has great potential to make you mad money and you got the financier then buy it.

On the other hand, if your business idea is also feasible and has the potential to also make you real mad money then go right ahead and use it.

The tendacy of a business to thrive or to be successful does necessarily mean that it must be your own idea and neither does it have to be someone else's idea.

Buying a business idea is very good and to an extent it saves you from some kind of brain work that you may have to do so if you feel the business idea is very profitable to you you can go ahead by the business idea and if the feasibility study is not touch before buying it you need to do your feasibility studies with respect to the business idea you want to buy so that you will know if it is lucrative or not.

Whether buying or sticking to your own business idea is good. But as far as someone is concerns sticking to your own business idea is the best

Buying an idea is very good in business. When you buy idea you will gain more knowledge on WHR you are doi since no body is an inland of knowledge
In business is very good to seek for idea from professionals especially those that are business inclined.
No body is perfect where some one has falling you can still learn from it so that you yo will not fall there.

We are know that, their are some persons that doesn't depend on their innovative ideas to establish a profitable business. They don't believe that their very own business can drive them steady income as time goes on. They rely solely on buying business ideas to pilot their own business. While some doesn't prefer such notion, rather they stick to their own ideas to create one for themselves and expand it as time goes on based on the profit they made.

Which of this category you fall on? Buying a business idea or creating one for yourself?
I will go with the idea of buying more idea to gain more profit or to be a better business human you could ever thought of...
So I will strongly advice we as an Individual to buy more ideas so that our business could be more profitable,so with you doing that you will gain more and never ask of how money goes out or comes in.....
Like I said earlier, please go for buying business idea to make a good priority in life and never lack any thing or something ever...Buying more idea opens more financial door for who ever sick for it.
So I will always advice we should buy a very good idea to make a better person in life !!!
Well I hope i make more sense when it comes to something of making more profit in business !!!

No one is an island of business and no one can live in isolation from others. Also two good heads are better than one. It is not a bad thing to buy people's idea in almost everything we do.

Nothing stops you from sticking to your business idea if it really pays off and your business is doing great to your satisfaction. However when you know your business is not doing well you need to consider your business idea maybe it is faulty and if need be, buy ideas from successful people too.
you spoke wisely dear, no one is an island of business. Everyday we learn and we improve, no one will say he or she is perfect on the business he or she is into. Seeking consultancy or buying an idea from top entrepreneurs that have lots of success with different businesses isn't bad at all. Everyone has his or her own way of running a business that is pleasing to him. Everything we do in life centres to how successful are you in your respective business adventure, that's all.

No one can be said to be the Solomon of our generation therefore it is expected to look for or questions about what you don't know in your business, if you're full of pride you will not be able and you will stick to what you know which cause your down fall.
Anybody that is not ready to learn is not ready to be wise also, we all need each other to survive, come what May if you don't think that it is necessary to consult then wait till when your business Crash.
You made a wise answer, their is no such Solomon in our own time. We ought to seek mentorship from business experts with whole lots of experience to drive business success yo any one seeking for their experience inorder to move go far in the business and achieve that great business success. Any one sticking on his or her own ideas without seeking for support from the experts has itself to blame when the business is not going as planned. Their is nothing bad seeking someone's special advice when he or her is a renowned entrepreneur.

Buying a business idea is not entirely a bad thing there are some people that are naturally gifted with idea, they may have a very good idea so buying from them is cool as long as you feel such ideal with be achievable but it is better to stick to one's own idea because since is your idea, you will definitely know how to achieve those ideas and so you will mm own the best way and the best things to put in place for the actualization of the ideal.
I think so too, their are talented people with whole lots of business ideas to share cos they are not financial buoyant to go with such ideas. They can decide to sell the idea to one that can utilize such idea to make huge business profit in the future. We ought to be innovative in nature and not rely solely on others ideas to move our business forward. Even when we take from others we should analyse it critically how we gonna come out successful through such kind of business ideas.

Buying of business ideas is the best way to go in setting up your business. I don't see any reason for anyone to buy business ideas from another person when we all have the same brain capacity and intelligence, I think people that buy business ideas are just plain lazy to make use of their thinking capabilities. Business ideas that you developed yourself will be more successful since you are the one that brought it up by yourself.
Laughs, I think those people just don't want to stress their brain, they want to get on the plata of Gold. You don't blame them, some of them might be wealthy illiterate persons that just want to pump money into any profitable business and doesn't want to put their brain on the test nor stress too much with any business ideas. For me that is just starting with a small scale business without much more funds can't just go and lavish money hard earned cash to acquire a business idea from experts.

We are know that, their are some persons that doesn't depend on their innovative ideas to establish a profitable business. They don't believe that their very own business can drive them steady income as time goes on. They rely solely on buying business ideas to pilot their own business. While some doesn't prefer such notion, rather they stick to their own ideas to create one for themselves and expand it as time goes on based on the profit they made.

Which of this category you fall on? Buying a business idea or creating one for yourself?
No one is an island of business and no one can live in isolation from others. Also two good heads are better than one. It is not a bad thing to buy people's idea in almost everything we do.

Nothing stops you from sticking to your business idea if it really pays off and your business is doing great to your satisfaction. However when you know your business is not doing well you need to consider your business idea maybe it is faulty and if need be, buy ideas from successful people too.

Buying a business idea is not entirely a bad thing there are some people that are naturally gifted with idea, they may have a very good idea so buying from them is cool as long as you feel such ideal with be achievable but it is better to stick to one's own idea because since is your idea, you will definitely know how to achieve those ideas and so you will mm own the best way and the best things to put in place for the actualization of the ideal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor

No one can be said to be the Solomon of our generation therefore it is expected to look for or questions about what you don't know in your business, if you're full of pride you will not be able and you will stick to what you know which cause your down fall.
Anybody that is not ready to learn is not ready to be wise also, we all need each other to survive, come what May if you don't think that it is necessary to consult then wait till when your business Crash.

Buying of business ideas is not the best way to go in setting up your business. I don't see any reason for anyone to buy business ideas from another person when we all have the same brain capacity and intelligence, I think people that buy business ideas are just plain lazy to make use of their thinking capabilities. Business ideas that you developed yourself will be more successful since you are the one that brought it up by yourself. This way the business will be better suited to you

Last edited:
That is what most rich people do, they attend business seminars where other experts in their fields come to give valuable information out and they learn a thing or two which they would then apply to make some money and become independent.
But when you see poor people and the middle class, they do not take out time to attend such seminars, believing it is only meant for people who are already well to do, not knowing that it is better to learn from other people's experience and focus well than to venture into any business blindly and be making mistakes that would have been avoided if you had taken time to learn from people ahead of you.
I'm happy you acknowledged all this intricate things that some people starting out on business fail to adhere to. That shows you are a learned person in the field of education. All this things are studied in the school environment and other semi-formal education sector, like attending seminars and consultancy programs etc. It is very wise to attend to seminars that is talking broadly on ones field of service, that will help to widen up his or her business knowledge to come up with better ideas. Those that failed to consult a business expert have themselves to blame when their business is not no longer productive based on what he or she fails to learn.

That's very correct, the business pro we requested to buy ideas of our own business from, might just sell out a dead idea just as you said to us. Knowing too well that the idea can't buy us profit in our business initiative in the future. He or she will just over hype the idea so we gonna believe and pay him or her the money in buying such idea. The only idea I love after creating my own business idea, is going to business consultancy program. To seek mentorship from an expert in a respective business initiative that has enormous knowledge to share to me about how I will direct my business to yield good profit for me as i proceed with it.
That is what most rich people do, they attend business seminars where other experts in their fields come to give valuable information out and they learn a thing or two which they would then apply to make some money and become independent.
But when you see poor people and the middle class, they do not take out time to attend such seminars, believing it is only meant for people who are already well to do, not knowing that it is better to learn from other people's experience and focus well than to venture into any business blindly and be making mistakes that would have been avoided if you had taken time to learn from people ahead of you.

If you don't have a knowledge you purchase it. Buying business ideas can be a great idea too, there are many people that have the resources and the time but cannot think of what to do. There are also people that are good in developing ideas but don't have the means to integrate them. So both parties can still benefit either way. Sometimes when we think we are tend to omit some little things, which we can see through the eyes of others. So just go for anyone that works for you, if you can come up with the idea fine. If not buying ideas is also a fine option.
I think you made a good points with your ideas on buying of a business idea when we are shirt of one to bring us steady income at the business long run. Just as you said, their are people you doesn't have a good idea to build on and develop a profit end business. They may intend buying idea from someone with enormous business ideas but got no finance to finance such business ideas of he's. He can decide sharing it to the one seeking for a good and profitable business initiative to run. And they may end up negotiating in partnership and drive the business affairs higher and bring steady income in.

Wether buying a business idea or sticking to your idea could be good or bad. What is important is to know that a successful business idea can create a steady stream of income, depending on the direct need for the product and service in question. The business idea must be well-developed by identifying the products and services involved, composing a profile of the target buyers, developing a profile and scope and mission for the idea. In other words, the idea must be written in the form of a business plan. A well-developed business plan shows the reader who the buyers are, what products and services are offered and how the idea will generate money.

If the idea was really profitable and there were enough prospects in it, the so called pro wouldn't even think of selling it to you, by selling the business idea, it means he or she must have realized the idea is a dead on arrival and wouldn't lead to something meaningful, so they just try to make it look profitable and persuade you into giving them some money for them to let you know more about the business.
Before one succeed in business Generally, you would definitely have to come up with ideas always that would propel you into making enough profits and lesss losses. By buying a business idea, it shows the individual is not serious yet and there is a high possibility of such an individual failing in the long run.
That's very correct, the business pro we requested to buy ideas of our own business from, might just sell out a dead idea just as you said to us. Knowing too well that the idea can't buy us profit in our business initiative in the future. He or she will just over hype the idea so we gonna believe and pay him or her the money in buying such idea. The only idea I love after creating my own business idea, is going to business consultancy program. To seek mentorship from an expert in a respective business initiative that has enormous knowledge to share to me about how I will direct my business to yield good profit for me as i proceed with it.

If you don't have a knowledge you purchase it. Buying business ideas can be a great idea too, there are many people that have the resources and the time but cannot think of what to do. There are also people that are good in developing ideas but don't have the means to integrate them. So both parties can still benefit either way. Sometimes when we think we are tend to omit some little things, which we can see through the eyes of others. So just go for anyone that works for you, if you can come up with the idea fine. If not buying ideas is also a fine option.