Real estate Buying land in rural areas or urban areas?

greenieS

Verified member
Depending on the needs of each, buying land in rural areas or urban areas, what would you choose? Both are profitable for different categories of people.

In what category do you synchronize, what would you choose and why? What are the disadvantages and advantages of each?

The current situation with the sale of land is favorable for the purchase of land in rural areas due to its low cost. In the long run, you can sell it and earn a lot of money from it. If you have the opportunity to buy a well-located plot of land in an urban area, you should not miss the opportunity to invest in it, of course.

greenieS

Verified member
Blackberry. Yes, blackberries have made a substantial profit in rural areas so far. They were cultivated on small areas, and in this way the initial costs did not amount to colossal sums at all. Blackberries have been in high demand in urban areas, with supermarkets appealing to people who have planted them.

Tomatoes. By far the most sought after food. Tomatoes are sought after at any time, regardless of the season, but spring and summer are their season. It is the time when the tastiest productions appear on the market. This year, Romanian tomatoes were one of the most profitable businesses, especially organic ones, which were not grown with any chemicals. Growing tomatoes does not involve extremely hard work, a tomato business being started even by young people at the beginning of the road. There are no difficulties, not even in terms of promotion because tomatoes are among the most purchased products, even without advertising. The investment in tomato culture involves a solarium, a protected space to help them grow safely. This way, you will definitely ensure a good production for the whole year.

Bitter cucumber. Less known to everyone, bitter cucumber is one of the most profitable businesses of the year. Due to its health benefits, being especially recommended for people suffering from diabetes, bitter cucumber is of extraordinary economic efficiency, given the better price compared to other vegetables. Growers who choose bitter cucumber crops make a generous profit without putting too much effort into it. The culture is not difficult to obtain, the only condition to ensure a good growth is that the plant is fenced, not directed horizontally, but vertically. It is ideal if the culture can be spread on wires, because, in time, this culture can create the vaulting effect.

Some investment ideas if you are buying land in the countryside. ^^^

Immilash

As you have said earlier both of them are lucrative an great ways to gain good income. For me I think. Buying real estate property in the rural areas is more lucrative my reason of saying this is because if you buy a house or any apartment it is very cheap and affordable in the rural areas unlike in the urban communities. Buying real estate properties in the urban communities is also great but the problem is that evething is costly there and not everyone can afford to buy it. To me both if them are lucrative and ideal way to make money.

E

eldavis

Well buying a land in an urban or rural area depends on the person buying and what he or she is looking for. Both has their advantages and disadvantages. I'd you plan on holding the land for a longer time, I would advice you buy in a rural area. You can actually get the land for a cheaper price and hold it, then when development starts taking place in that location, you can sell for a higher price. But if it's a land you want to make use of instantly and you need a busy and open place, it would be better you go for an urban location, but the price would he higher.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The rural area has been my choice since a long time ago because of the better potential than properties or lands in the urban area. If my capital is not much then the rural area can provide me with choices of land or lot because it is cheap. In the urban area the small lot would cost about twice the value of our present home in the suburban town. The increase in value in the urban area is not much unlike in the rural area when the roads are developed then the value of the properties there would soar. In our suburban town the property we bought 20 years ago was 1.6 million but now the market value is more than 7 million which is more than 4-fold of the original value.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even though there is a low cost of land in the rural settlement but me I still don't like the idea of buying a property in the rural area because it may take years for it to develop for you to later resell it for a reasonable profit .. a lot of real estate investors will always choose a location closer to the Urban settlement they can buy a property to resell it after a period of years for maximum profit, the years it will take you to be able to sell your property in the rural settlement for a reasonable profit will not worth the stress. If I have money to go into real estate business I will focus on the Urban settlement to buy a property there and keep it for a period of more than five years and I will be able to sell it with a maximum profit compared to a rural settlements that won't won't even develop after 5 years, what I have come to understand is that some rural setlement might even take up to 30 years for it to reach a maximum development for you to be able to invest in lands to be able to sell it later for profit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyone's dream is to have the best, and looking at the two options of buying either in the rural or urban areas. An investor will simply run a survey for those who wants to make good use of their money. Running a survey will enable you pick out the location to choose in order to reap future reward base on the amount of money you have to secure a land. If you have enough capital, you can simply consider buying from the semi developed settlement or simply going straight away to get from the urban area. No matter how develop and expensive the urban areas might be when it comes to land purchase, it remains the best location for any real estate investment. Because, as years goes by, the value will keep on increasing and such is a bonus to the real estate owner. You can use the land for many income generating ventures apart from flipping it at a later date to make profit which is even more satisfactory than flipping it. Land in the rural areas are still good, but you simply need to look out for the area which has that potential to always grow in value, so you don't wait too long for profit to come by.