Buying a land, make it an orchard to earn

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There was a time that a great uncle bought a lot in the countryside. He asked me to check on the lot of 500 square meters. The problem with vacant lots here is the probability of squatters. It is disgusting to see you vacant lot with a shanty of a squatting family. That will ruin your asset.

My first plan was to use the lot for a vegetable garden. But it was full of grass so it is hard work to clean the place. How about planting small trees? On my next trip I brought along seeds of custard apple and guava. I hope it would grow to make the lot a small orchard. To make the story short, the custard apple and guava seeds grew that within 2 years they were all fruiting. You can imagine the jubilation of my relatives when they were harvesting the fruits. We did not earn money but truly there we joy to harvest a lot of fruits.

I am in my early twenties, I grew up in a small town but now I live in a city. However, I have plans to buy land in the country site and build an orchard when I become forty. Until I am forty, I plan to save as much money as I can so that I will have enough money to buy land in a village. farming is not only a way to generate livelihood but also a fun activity.

We have actually been reaping the benefits of the orchard that my great-grandfather had built for us. This made us to try to plan our own but then when we head that we must have to wait 4 years before we start harvesting the fruit a lot of people back down and felt that it was not worth it.