Buy More and Stop Selling During the Recession

Mika

VIP Contributor
Whether you realize it or not recession can be a great time to build your wealth. The general rule of building your wealth is...

Start buying when everyone is selling and start selling when everyone is buying.

When everyone is selling, there is less demand and more supply, therefore, the price is down. You can buy when the market is down. When everyone is buying, there is less supply but more demand, therefore, the market is up, and you can sell to make profits.

What exactly happens during the recession?

Just by looking at the market, you can see what’s happening.

The stock market is down

The housing market has lost its market value

The Crypto market has lost trillions of dollars.

What should you do now?

Start buying stocks and flex your muscles in buying crypto assets. If you have a lot of money, you can also invest in real estate as the housing prices have gone down. Diversify your portfolio.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I think I understand what you are trying to tell when you say buy more and stop selling. Economists are saying that recession is here and we have no choice except t believe that recession is here as the market in the entire sector is down. Even though I completely agree with this strategy of buying more and stop selling, however, do you realize the major problem with this strategy. Recession means there is a inflation and liquidity in the market, which will increase the price of essentials but decrease your income, even if it does not decrease, you cannot buy the same thing with the money that you could buy before recession. In a situation like this, how can a normal people stop selling assets (stocks, crypto, etc.) and buy more assets? Crypto price is terribly low. But normal people do not have money to buy bitcoin, how can they build wealth.