Businesses to start to earn meagre incomes

Carpon

Valued Contributor
For many people a little business is why they need to become something bigger. If you are able to start from a meager income source, you will be able to grow gradually and increase to a bigger business
In this thread I will list a few businesses that one can start on a small scale in order to get little income which are actually big.

1. Baking and peanut making: a lot of ladies and men are out there making money from baking. It's not small money that they make though we can term it a meager income source but it is indeed a very cool business. And peanut making as well. It is very easy to make and you can maximise good profit from it.

2. Shoe mending, shining and making; a lot of times when my shoe gets spoilt I have to go a long distance to mend it. But soon an old man began shoe mending near my house and I stopped going far. Thus is to depict to you that it is a good business that will be well patronized. The only problem is that youths do not want to make themselves subject to learning and doing such work because they think it is not prestigious. But it is easy to start and you may grow with time and even be able to begin a show making company if you work hard.

Making money is easy and all you need to do is find what fits you and is obtainable in your locality. What is your own view?