Business to invest on now in your location.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Business is actually very lucrative because it brings in money as fast as possible if one is very fortunate and lucky but as lucrative as it is, one need to be very careful and calm before investing into business. If you have money currently or you have a source to get money to invest with respect to your location or country which kind of business will you invest your money into at the moment and what is the return on investment of this business as well as the likely risk involved in the business thanks. Share your views in line with factors mentioned above and if need you could add more point.

Queentener

If I'm starting a business presently and looking at the problem people are facing in the area I'm staying and trying to provide solution to it, I will start selling water yes you heard me right. Water is a scarce commodity in this area that I am presently and I've thought about it and I so wish I had the capital I would have just dig a borehole fix a tank then start selling to people it will look strange at the initial beginning but later on they will appreciate it because they will not have to go miles to get water they will be happy and I will make my own money, which I think that is what business is about providing service and getting reward in return.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several businesses to invest on in the place where I currently live. the most popular business here and lucrative is real estaI have seen a lot of people who who became millionaires doing this type of business in my location my location. another business which one can start and also make cool amount of money here is agricultural business is because most people here do not produce what they eat.

Nii41

As you rightly said, business brings money fast, that is when you are doing very well, unlike jobs that you have to wait till the end of the month. As for me, I would like to venture into cleaning services. All I have to do is employ the people that would do the cleaning and provide them with the materials that they would be necessary. Cleaning is a lucrative business, not everyone has time to do indepth cleaning in their homes. On weekends people will definitely need the services of a cleaning company. So that's the kind of business I feel would be very lucrative around here.

Haypril

The possible business I can think of now is going into financial investment (P. O. S). In regard to my location, pos business seems to be doing fine and yield income. There are some challenges that are attached to this business but the most alarming challenges is safety. In terms of security, this pos business will suffer a great deal.

Georgeadawara

They are many things or business to start in my present location is now up to a month that the NEPA light has been destroy by Boko Haram in Borno state . And the weather is sometime hot so to find a cool water to drink is a problem so it someone can have a capital to start a business of selling just a cool drinks it will be of a great benefits at a time like this even though they is light you can continue with it .

Georgeadawara

They are many things or business to start in my present location is now up to a month that the NEPA light has been destroy by Boko Haram in Borno state . And the weather is sometime hot so to find a cool water to drink is a problem so it someone can have a capital to start a business of selling just a cool drinks it will be of a great benefits at a time like this even though they is light you can continue with it .